Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest across the World: First report from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).Resuscitation. 2020; 152: 39-49
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardia arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- Recurrent Out-of-Hospital Sudden Cardiac Arrest: Prevalence and Clinical Factors.Circ Arrhythm Electrophysiol. 2022; 15: 793-800
- Predicting recurrent cardiac arrest in individuals surviving Out-of-Hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2023;
- Machine learning as a supportive tool to recognize cardiac arrest in emergency calls.Resuscitation. 2019; 138: 322-329
- Deep-learning-based out-of-hospital cardiac arrest prognostic system to predict clinical outcomes.Resuscitation. 2019; 139: 84-91
- Early outcome prediction for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with initial shockable rhythm using machine learning models.Resuscitation. 2021; 158: 49-56
- Machine learning to predict in-hospital cardiac arrest from patients presenting to the emergency department.Intern Emerg Med. 2022; (Epub ahead of print)
- Machine learning for early prediction of in-hospital cardiac arrest in patients with acute coronary syndrome.Clin Cardiol. 2021; 44: 249-256
- Accuracy of machine learning models to predict in-hospital cardiac arrest.Clin Nurse Spec. 2022; 36: 29-44
- Comparison of machine learning methods for predicting outcomes after in-hospital cardiac arrest.Crit Care Med. 2022; 50: e162-e172
- Machine learning to decode the electroencephalography for post cardiac arrest neuroprognostication.Crit Care Med. 2019; 47: 1474-1476
- History of artificial intelligence in medicine.Gastroinest Endosc. 2020; 92: 807-812
- The measurement of SES in health research: current practice and steps toward a new approach.Social Sci Med. 2003; 56: 769-784
- Socioeconomic differences in incidence, bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation and survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review.Resuscitation. 2019; 141: 44-62
- Individual socioeconomic status and risk of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a nationwide case-control analysis.Acad Emerg Med. 2022; 12: 1438-1446
OECD. Income inequality (indicator). doi: 10.1787/459aa7f1-en. Accessed 10 January 2023.
- Recurrent ventricular arrhythmias and mortality in cardiac arrest survivors with a reversible cause with and without an implantable cardioverter defibrillator: a systematic review.Resuscitation. 2022; 173: 76-90