Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Prospective countywide surveillance and autopsy characterization of sudden cardiac death: POST SCD Study.Circulation. 2018; 137: 2689-2700
- European resuscitation council guidelines 2021: executive summary.Resuscitation. 2021; 161: 1-60
- Part 1: executive summary: 2020 American Heart Association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2020; 142: S337-S357
- Post-resuscitation ECG for selection of patients for immediate coronary angiography in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2015; 8: e002784
- Predictive value of electrocardiogram in diagnosing acute coronary artery lesions among patients with out-of-hospital-cardiac-arrest.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1250-1254
- Electrocardiographic diagnosis of life-threatening STEMI equivalents.JACC: Case Rep. 2019; 1: 666-668
- Diagnostic value of lead aVR in electrocardiography for identifying acute coronary lesions in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2019; 142: 97-103
- JCS 2018 guideline on diagnosis and treatment of acute coronary syndrome.Circ J. 2019; 83: 1085-1196
- 2020 ESC guidelines for the management of acute coronary syndromes in patients presenting without persistent ST-segment elevation.Eur Heart J. 2021; 42: 1289-1367
- Association of timing of electrocardiogram acquisition after return of spontaneous circulation with coronary angiography findings in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA Netw Open. 2021; 4: e2032875
- Rationale, design, and profile of Comprehensive Registry of In-Hospital Intensive Care for OHCA Survival (CRITICAL) study in Osaka, Japan.J Intensive Care Med. 2016; 4: 1-10
- STARD 2015: an updated list of essential items for reporting diagnostic accuracy studies.BMJ. 2015; 351h5527
Communications MoIAa. Statistics Bureau of Japan (Accessed on 24 October 2022 at https://www.stat.go.jp/english/).
Fire and Disaster Management Agency of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications website (Accessed on 24 October 2022 at http://www.fdma.go.jp/neuter/topics/fieldList9_3.html).
- Usefulness of the admission electrocardiogram to predict long-term outcomes after non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndrome (from the FRISC II, ICTUS, and RITA-3 [FIR] Trials).Am J Cardiol. 2012; 109: 6-12
- Prognostic significance of low QRS voltage on the admission electrocardiogram in acute coronary syndromes.Int J Cardiol. 2015; 190: 34-39
- Electrocardiographic manifestations of Wellens’ syndrome.Am J Emerg Med. 2002; 20: 638-643
- Clinical implications of electrocardiograms for patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes in the interventional era.Circ J. 2009; 73: 798-805
- Value of the electrocardiogram in localizing the occlusion site in the left anterior descending coronary artery in acute anterior myocardial infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1999; 34: 389-395
- Fourth universal definition of myocardial infarction (2018).Circulation. 2018; 138: e618-e651
- Value of post-resuscitation electrocardiogram in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1148-1153
- Post resuscitation electrocardiogram for coronary angiography indication after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Int J Cardiol. 2020; 310: 73-79