Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Death by hyperventilation: a common and life-threatening problem during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Crit Care Med. 2004; 32: S345-S351
- Hyperventilation-Induced Hypotension During Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1960-1965
- Investigating the Airway Opening Index during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2022; 178: 96-101
- A novel capnogram analysis to guide ventilation during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: clinical and experimental observations.Crit Care Lond Engl. 2022; 26: 287
- Chest compressions during ventilation in out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation cause fragmentation of the airflow.Am J Emerg Med. 2021; 50: 455-458
- Association of ventilation with outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2019; 141: 174-181
- Airway strategy and ventilation rates in the pragmatic airway resuscitation trial.Resuscitation. 2022; 176: 80-87
- The acute respiratory distress syndrome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: Incidence, risk factors, and outcomes.Resuscitation. 2019; 135: 37-44
Johnson NJ, Carlbom DJ, Gaieski DF. Ventilator management and respiratory care after cardiac arrest: oxygenation, ventilation, infection, and injury. 2018.
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome after in-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2022; 177: 78-84
- Novel application of thoracic impedance to characterize ventilations during cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the pragmatic airway resuscitation trial.Resuscitation. 2021; 168: 58-64
- A pilot evaluation of respiratory mechanics during prehospital manual ventilation.Resuscitation. 2022; 177: 55-62
- Intrathoracic Airway Closure Impacts CO2 Signal and Delivered Ventilation during Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2019; 199: 728-737
- The association between arterial-end-tidal carbon dioxide difference and outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2022; 181: 3-9
- Methods for calculating ventilation rates during resuscitation from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2022; 109679