Abbreviations:CI (Confidence intervals), %TBSA (% total body surface area), JNBR (Japanese National Burn Registry), JSBI (Japan Society for Burn Injuries)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- The profile of Japanese Association for Acute Medicine - out-of-hospital cardiac arrest registry in 2014–2015.Acute Med Surg. 2018; 5: 249-258
World Health Organization web site. Burns. (Accessed 8 September 2022, at https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/burns).
- Determinants of death following burn injury.Br J Surg. 2001; 88: 583-587
- Recent outcomes in the treatment of burn injury in the united states: A report from the american burn association patient registry.J Burn Care Rehabil. 1995; 16: 219-232
- An evaluation of risk factors for mortality after burn trauma and the identification of gender-dependent differences in outcomes.J Am Coll Surg. 2001; 192: 153-160
- Burn related mortality in Greater Manchester: 11-year review of Regional Coronial Department Data.Burns. 2015; 41: 225-234
- Objective estimates of the probability of death from burn injuries.N Engl J Med. 1998; 338: 3262-3266
- Genital burns in the national burn repository: Incidence, etiology, and impact on morbidity and mortality.Urology. 2014; 83: 298-303
- Association between perineal burns injury and in-hospital mortality: A retrospective observational study from the nation-wide burn registry in Japan.J Burn Care Res. 2022; 43: 419-422
- Outcomes after cardiac arrest in an adult burn center.Burns. 2013; 39: 1541-1546
- Survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Europe-Results of the EuReCa TWO study.Resuscitation. 2020; 148: 218-226
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest across the World: First report from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR).Resuscitation. 2020; 152: 39-49
- Regional variation in functional outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest across 47 prefectures in Japan.Resuscitation. 2018; 124: 21-28
- Mortality and causes of death in a burn centre.Burns. 2008; 34: 1103-1107
- Mortality and causes of death of Dutch burn patients during the period 2006–2011.Burns. 2015; 41: 235-240
- Electrical shock and lightning strike.Ann Emerg Med. 1993; 22: 378-387
- Incidence of EMS-treated out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the United States.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 17-24
- Patient outcomes after electrical injury–a retrospective study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2021; 29: 1-6