Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Aparicio HJ, Benjamin EJ, Callaway CW, et al. Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics-2021 Update A Report from the American Heart Association; 2021. doi:10.1161/CIR.0000000000000950.
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487https://doi.org/10.1016/J.RESUSCITATION.2010.08.006
Nichol G, Thomas E, Callaway CW, et al. Regional Variation in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest Incidence and Outcome. https://jamanetwork.com/.
- Long-term outcomes among elderly survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.J Am Heart Assoc. 2015; 5: 1-9https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.115.002924
- Long-term clinical outcomes and predictors for survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2017; 112: 59-64https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.12.026
- Long-term survival following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Heart. 2017; 103: 1104-1110https://doi.org/10.1136/heartjnl-2016-310485
- Long-term survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2007; 75: 23-28https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2007.03.015
- Comparing the prognosis of those with initial shockable and non-shockable rhythms with increasing durations of CPR: Informing minimum durations of resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2016; 101: 50-56https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.01.021
- Association Between Duration of Resuscitation and Favorable Outcome After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.Circulation. 2016; 134: 2084-2094https://doi.org/10.1161/circulationaha.116.023309
- Systematic review of the relationship between comorbidity and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest outcomes.BMJ Open. 2019; 9: e031655
- Effect of preceding medications on resuscitation outcome of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.J Investig Med. 2017; 65: 689-693https://doi.org/10.1136/JIM-2016-000264
- Trends in care processes and survival following prehospital resuscitation improvement initiatives for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in British Columbia, 2006–2016.Resuscitation. 2018; 125: 118-125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.01.049
- Long-term mortality, readmission and resource utilization among hospital survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Can J Cardiol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cjca.2022.08.225
- Association of Bystander Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Survival According to Ambulance Response Times after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.Circulation. 2016; 134: 2095-2104https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.116.024400
- Long-Term Post-Discharge Risks in Older Survivors of Myocardial Infarction with and Without Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 67: 1981-1990https://doi.org/10.1016/J.JACC.2016.02.044
- Comorbidity and survival in the pre-hospital and in-hospital phase after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2020.05.035
- Long-Term Outcomes after Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in Young Patients with Myocardial Infarction: The Partners YOUNG-MI Registry HHS Public Access.Circulation. 2018; 138: 2855-2857https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.118.036506
- Long-term prognosis following resuscitation from out of hospital cardiac arrest: Role of percutaneous coronary intervention and therapeutic hypothermia.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2012; 60: 21-27https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jacc.2012.03.036
- Coronary angiography predicts improved outcome following cardiac arrest: propensity-adjusted analysis.J Intensive Care Med. 2009; 24: 179-186https://doi.org/10.1177/0885066609332725
- Factors influencing the decision to ICD implantation in survivors of OHCA and its influence on long term survival.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 213-217https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2012.07.039
- Relationship between Time-to-ROSC and Survival in Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest ECPR Candidates: When is the Best Time to Consider Transport to Hospital?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2016; 20: 615-622https://doi.org/10.3109/10903127.2016.1149652
- Duration of resuscitation efforts and functional outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: When should we change to novel therapies?.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2488-2494https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.113.002408
- The influence of comorbidity on survival and long-term outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2017; 110: 42-47https://doi.org/10.1016/J.RESUSCITATION.2016.10.018
- Major interventions are associated with survival of out of hospital cardiac arrest patients – a population based survey.Signa Vitae. 2017; 13: 108-115https://doi.org/10.22514/SV132.112017.17/HTM
- Comorbidity and survival in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2018; 133: 118-123https://doi.org/10.1016/J.RESUSCITATION.2018.10.006
- Prior beta-blocker treatment improves outcomes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients with non-shockable rhythms.Sci Rep. 2021; 123AD: 16804https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-96070-8
- Survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in relation to age and early identification of patients with minimal chance of long-term survival.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1536-1545https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.114.013122