- Karlsson V.
- Dankiewicz J.
- Nielsen N.
- et al.
- Safdar B.
- Stolz U.
- Stiell I.G.
- et al.
- Morrison L.J.
- Schmicker R.H.
- Weisfeldt M.L.
- et al.
- Mody P.
- Pandey A.
- Slutsky A.S.
- et al.
- Kotini-Shah P.
- Del Rios M.
- Khosla S.
- et al.
- Ahn K.O.
- Shin S.D.
- Hwang S.S.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Association of gender to outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest - a report from the International Cardiac Arrest Registry.Crit Care Lond Engl. 2015; 19: 182https://doi.org/10.1186/s13054-015-0904-y
- Differential survival for men and women from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest varies by age: results from the OPALS study.Acad Emerg Med Off J Soc Acad Emerg Med. 2014; 21: 1503-1511https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.12540
- Effect of Gender on Outcome of Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest in the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium.Resuscitation. 2016; 100: 76-81https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.12.002
- Gender-Based Differences in Outcomes Among Resuscitated Patients With Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.Circulation. 2021; 143: 641-649https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.120.050427
- Sex differences in outcomes for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the United States.Resuscitation. 2021; 163: 6-13https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.03.020
- Sex disparity in resuscitation efforts and outcomes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 1810-1816https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2012.02.018
Kim LK, Looser P, Swaminathan RV, et al. Sex-Based Disparities in Incidence, Treatment, and Outcomes of Cardiac Arrest in the United States, 2003-2012. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5(6). doi:10.1161/JAHA.116.003704
Ok Ahn K, McNally B, Al-Araji R, Cisneros C, Chan PS. Sex differences in the association between bystander CPR and survival for Out-of-Hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. Published online September 24, 2022. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2022.09.016
- Gender Disparities Among Adult Recipients of Bystander Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in the Public.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2018; 11
- Quantifying the effect of cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality on cardiac arrest outcome: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2013; 6: 148-156https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.111.000041
- Sex differences in the prehospital management of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2016; 105: 161-164https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.05.029
Yoon H, Kim KH, Ro YS, et al. Sex Disparities in Prehospital Advanced Cardiac Life Support in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in South Korea. Prehosp Emerg Care. Published online January 27, 2022:1-7. doi:10.1080/10903127.2022.2025635
- The association between CPR quality of In-hospital resuscitation and sex: A hypothesis generating, prospective observational study.Resusc Plus. 2022; 11100280https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resplu.2022.100280
- Does the sex of a simulated patient affect CPR?.Resuscitation. 2015; 86: 82-87https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.10.016
- Coronary Angiography and Intervention in Women Resuscitated From Sudden Cardiac Death.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9: e015629
- Influence of sex on survival, neurologic outcomes, and neurodiagnostic testing after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2021; 167: 66-75https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.07.037
- Sex Differences in “Do Not Attempt Resuscitation” Orders After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest and the Relationship to Critical Hospital Interventions.Clin Ther. 2019; 41: 1029-1037https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clinthera.2019.03.017
- Do Sex Differences Exist in the Establishment of “Do Not Attempt Resuscitation” Orders and Survival in Patients Successfully Resuscitated From In-Hospital Cardiac Arrest?.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9: e014200
- Women receive less targeted temperature management than men following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest due to early care limitations - A study from the CARES Investigators.Resuscitation. 2021; 169: 97-104https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.10.036
Ko SY, Ahn KO, Do Shin S, Park JH, Lee SY. Effects of telephone-assisted cardiopulmonary resuscitation on the sex disparity in provision of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in public locations. Resuscitation. Published online March 24, 2021. doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.03.014
- Evaluation of race and gender sensitivity in the American Heart Association materials for Advanced Cardiac Life Support.Gend Med. 2009; 6: 604-613https://doi.org/10.1016/j.genm.2009.11.002