Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
Truong C. Registry Analyses [Internet]. CanROC. [cited 2020 May 9]. Available from: http://canroc.org/observational-studies/.
- Epidemiology of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A French national incidence and mid-term survival rate study.Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2019; 38: 131-135
- Predictors of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 63-81
- Survival from prehospital cardiac arrest is critically dependent upon response time.Resuscitation. 2006; 69: 229-234
- Bystander automated external defibrillator use and clinical outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Resuscitation. 2017; 120: 77-87
- Association of neighborhood characteristics with incidence of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and rates of bystander-initiated CPR: implications for community-based education intervention.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1512-1517
- The association between neighborhood effects and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest outcomes.Resuscitation. 2016; 103: 14-19
- Optimizing a Drone Network to Deliver Automated External Defibrillators.Circulation. 2017; 135: 2454-2465
- Rise and Shock: Optimal Defibrillator Placement in a High-rise Building.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2017; 21: 309-314
- Spatiotemporal AED optimization is generalizable.Resuscitation. 2018; 131: 101-107
- Improving access to automated external defibrillators in rural and remote settings: a drone delivery feasibility study.JAHA. 2020; 9https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.120.016687
- Socioeconomically equitable public defibrillator placement using mathematical optimization.Resuscitation. 2021; 166: 14-20
- Relationship between socioeconomic factors, distribution of public access defibrillators and incidence of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2019; 138: 53-58
Social-indicators-profile-city-of-vancouver.pdf [Internet]. [cited 2021 Nov 29]. Available from: https://vancouver.ca/files/cov/social-indicators-profile-city-of-vancouver.pdf.
Roundtable 7: The Income Gap and Poverty Reduction [Internet]. Vancouver City Planning Commission. [cited 2021 Nov 29]. Available from: http://vancouverplanning.ca/a-city-for-all/summit-report/roundtable-reports/roundtable-7-income-gap-poverty-reduction/.
- A spatiotemporal analysis of inequalities in life expectancy and 20 causes of mortality in sub-neighbourhoods of Metro Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 1990–2016.Health Place. 2021; 72102692
- Part 3: Adult Basic and Advanced Life Support: 2020 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2020; 2020: 142https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000916
- International EMS Systems: Canada.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 119-122
Rhône-Alpes, une région riche en dépit d’inégalités territoriales - Insee Analyses Rhône-Alpes - 29 [Internet]. [cited 2021 Nov 29]. Available from: https://www.insee.fr/fr/statistiques/1285869#titre-bloc-7.
- International EMS Systems: France.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 7-9
- Rationale, Methodology, Implementation, and First Results of the French Out-of-hospital Cardiac Arrest Registry.Prehospital Emergency Care. 2014; 18: 511-519
- Rationale, development and implementation of the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium Epistry—Cardiac Arrest.Resuscitation. 2008; 78: 161-169
Idris AH, Bierens JJLM, Perkins GD, Wenzel V, Nadkarni V, Morley P, et al. 2015 Revised Utstein-Style Recommended Guidelines for Uniform Reporting of Data From Drowning-Related Resuscitation: An ILCOR Advisory Statement. Circulation: Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2017;10:e000024.
- Rationale, development and implementation of the ReACanROC registry for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in France and Canada.Emerg Med J. 2021;
Deprivation Index [Internet]. INSPQ. [cited 2020 May 9]. Available from: https://www.inspq.qc.ca/en/information-management-and-analysis/deprivation-index.
Définition - IRIS | Insee [Internet]. [cited 2019 Mar 15]. Available from: https://www.insee.fr/fr/metadonnees/definition/c1523.
- Construction of an adaptable European transnational ecological deprivation index: the French version.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2012; 66: 982-989
- R: A language and environment for statistical computing.R Foundation for Statistical Computing, Vienna, Austria2019 ([Internet].Available from:)
Part 4: The Automated External Defibrillator. Circulation. 2000 Aug 22;102(suppl_1):I–60
- Trends in care processes and survival following prehospital resuscitation improvement initiatives for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in British Columbia, 2006–2016.Resuscitation. 2018; 125: 118-125
- ReACanROC: Towards the creation of a France-Canada research network for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2020; 152: 133-140
- A poor association between out-of-hospital cardiac arrest location and public automated external defibrillator placement.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2013; 28: 342-347
- Temporal trends in coverage of historical cardiac arrests using a volunteer-based network of automated external defibrillators accessible to laypersons and emergency dispatch centers.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1859-1867
- Optimization of automated external defibrillator deployment outdoors: An evidence-based approach.Resuscitation. 2016; 108: 68-74
- Spatial decision on allocating automated external defibrillators (AED) in communities by multi-criterion two-step floating catchment area (MC2SFCA).Int J Health Geograph. 2016; 15
- Major regional differences in Automated External Defibrillator placement and Basic Life Support training in France: Further needs for coordinated implementation.Resuscitation. 2017; 118: 49-54
- Automated external defibrillator accessibility is crucial for bystander defibrillation and survival: A registry-based study.Resuscitation. 2019; 1: 30-37
- The challenges and possibilities of public access defibrillation.J Intern Med. 2018; 283: 238-256
- Disparities in bystander CPR provision and survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest according to neighborhood ethnicity.Am J Emerg Med. 2014; 32: 1041-1045
- Association between deprivation status at community level and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a nationwide observational study.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 270-276
- Effectiveness of emergency medical services for victims of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a metaanalysis.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 700-710
- Association of race and socioeconomic status with automatic external defibrillator training prevalence in the United States.Resuscitation. 2018; 127: 100-104
- Automated External Defibrillators Inaccessible to More Than Half of Nearby Cardiac Arrests in Public Locations During Evening, Nighttime, and Weekends.Circulation. 2013; 128: 2224-2231