Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- Improving Survival From Sudden Cardiac Arrest.Jama. 2001; 285: 1193
- Salt intake of children and adolescents in south london consumption levels and dietary sources.Hypertension. 2014; 63: 1026-1032
- Part 5: Adult basic life support and cardiopulmonary resuscitation quality: 2015 American Heart Association guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S414-S435
- Global resuscitation alliance utstein recommendations for developing emergency care systems to improve cardiac arrest survival.Resuscitation. 2018; 132: 85-89
- Outcomes for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests across 7 countries in Asia: The Pan Asian Resuscitation Outcomes Study (PAROS).Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 100-108
Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival - 2017 Annual Report.
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effect of dispatcher-assisted CPR on outcomes from sudden cardiac arrest in adults and children.Resuscitation. 2019; 138: 82-105
- Telephone cardiopulmonary resuscitation is independently associated with improved survival and improved functional outcome after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2018; 122: 135-140
- Dispatcher-assisted cardiopulmonary resuscitation and survival in cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2513-2516
- Implementation of a Regional Telephone Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Program and Outcomes After Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 294-302
- Impact of Dispatcher-Assisted Bystander Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation with Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: A Systemic Review and Meta-Analysis.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1017/S1049023X20000588
- In patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest, does the provision of dispatch cardiopulmonary resuscitation instructions as opposed to no instructions improve outcome: a systematic review of the literature.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1490-1495
- Dispatcher-assisted bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a metropolitan city: A before–after population-based study.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 34-41
- The continuous quality improvement project for telephone-assisted instruction of cardiopulmonary resuscitation increased the incidence of bystander CPR and improved the outcomes of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1235-1241
- Rationale, Methodology, and Implementation of a Dispatcher-assisted Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Trial in the Asia-Pacific (Pan-Asian Resuscitation Outcomes Study Phase 2).Prehospital Emerg Care. 2015; 19: 87-95
- Pan-Asian Resuscitation Outcomes Study (PAROS): Rationale, Methodology, and Implementation.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 890-897
- Dispatcher-assisted bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in a metropolitan city: A before-after population-based study.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 34-41
- Chest-compression-only bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the 30:2 compression-to-ventilation ratio era.Circ J. 2013; 77: 2742-2750
- When dispatcher assistance is not saving lives: assessment of process compliance, barriers and outcomes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in a metropolitan city in China.Emerg Med J. 2020; (emermed-2019-209291)
- Public knowledge of cardiovascular disease and response to acute cardiac events in three cities in China and India.Heart. 2018; 104: 67-72
- Recognition of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest during emergency calls and public awareness of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in communities: A multilevel analysis.Resuscitation. 2018; 128: 106-111
Laboratory of Emergency Medical Service. HEROS. Available at: http://lems.re.kr/eng/heros/ [accessed: 12th January 2021].
Dispatcher-Assisted first REsponder. What is DARE? Available at: https://site.daretosave.sg/ [accessed: 12th January 2021].
- Knowledge and attitudes of singapore schoolchildren learning cardiopulmonary resuscitation and automated external defibrillator skills.Singapore Med J. 2018; 59: 487-499
- Influence of nationwide policy on citizens’ awareness and willingness to perform bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 889-894
- Traditional versus blended CPR training program: A randomized controlled non-inferiority study.Sci Rep. 2020; 10: 1-8
- Features of hospital and emergency medical service in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients with shockable rhythm.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1222-1227
American Heart Association. Telephone CPR (T-CPR) Program Recommendations and Performance Measures; 2019. Available at: https://cpr.heart.org/en/resuscitation-science/telecommunicator-cpr/telecommunicator-cpr-recommendations-and-performance-measures [accessed: 8th October 2020].
- COSCA (Core Outcome Set for Cardiac Arrest) in Adults: An Advisory Statement From the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation.Circulation. 2018; 137