Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
Statistics of Japan. The number of traffic fatalities in 2020. (Accessed 16 September, at https://www.e-stat.go.jp/stat-search/file-download?statInfId=000032035149&fileKind=2).
- Prehospital traumatic cardiac arrest: Management and outcomes from the resuscitation outcomes consortium epistry-trauma and PROPHET registries.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016; 81: 285-293
- Outcomes of trauma patients with no vital signs on hospital admission.J Trauma. 1983; 23: 213-216
- Aeromedical transport of patients with post-traumatic cardiac arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1989; 18: 721-726
- A comprehensive investigation of cardiac arrest before and after arrival of emergency medical services.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 769-772
- Pre-arrest and intra-arrest prognostic factors associated with survival following traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest - a systematic review and meta-analysis.Resuscitation. 2020; 153: 119-135
- Cardiac arrest witnessed by emergency medical services personnel: descriptive epidemiology, prodromal symptoms, and predictors of survival.Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35: 138-146
- Comparison of neurological outcome between tracheal intubation and supraglottic airway device insertion of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients: a nationwide, population-based, observational study.J Emerg Med. 2013; 44: 389-397
- Outcomes of patients with OHCA of presumed cardiac etiology that did not achieve prehospital restoration of spontaneous circulation: The All-Japan Utstein Registry experience.Resuscitation. 2021; 162: 245-250
Text Publishing Committee of Japan Prehospital Trauma Evaluation and Care: Prehospital trauma care guideline; JPTEC. Planet, Tokyo; 2005.
Yamanashi Prefecture Emergency Operation Protocol. (Accessed 22 November, at https://www.pref.yamanashi.jp/shobo/documents/22shiryou_1.pdf).
- Impact of the number of on-scene emergency life-saving technicians and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Osaka City.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 59-64
- Prehospital intravenous epinephrine may boost survival of patients with traumatic cardiac arrest: a retrospective cohort study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2015; 23: 102
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation of out-of-hospital traumatic cardiac arrest in Qatar: a nationwide population-based study.Int J Cardiol. 2017; 240: 438-443
- Traumatic cardiac arrest in Sweden 1990–2016 - a population-based national cohort study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2018; 26: 30
- Traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in Melbourne, Australia.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 465-470
- Prehospital determinants of successful resuscitation after traumatic and non-traumatic out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Emerg Med J. 2019; 36: 333-339
- Is the trimodal pattern of death after trauma a dated concept in the 21st century? Trauma deaths in Auckland.Injury. 2004; 2008: 102-106
- Fatal injury as a function of rurality-a tale of two Norwegian counties.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2013; 21: 14
- Quality improvement of injury prevention/research/management enhanced by medico-engineering collaboration.J Japanese Council Traffic Sci. 2015; 14: 9-14
- Shortening ambulance response time increases survival in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.J Am Heart Assoc. 2020; 9e017048
- Physician-staffed helicopter emergency medical service has a beneficial impact on the incidence of prehospital hypoxia and secured airways on patients with severe traumatic brain injury.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2017; 25: 94
- Emergency medical service systems in Japan: past, present, and future.Resuscitation. 2006; 69: 365-370
Shigemori M, Abe T, Aruga T, Ogawa T, et al. Guidelines Committee on the Management of Severe Head Injury. Guidelines for the Management of Severe Head Injury, 2nd Edition guidelines from the Guidelines Committee on the Management of Severe Head Injury, the Japan Society of Neurotraumatology. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo), second edition 2012;52:1–30.
Current status of Tertiary Emergency Facilities and Secondary Emergency Facilities (Accessed 22 November, at https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/shingi/2r9852000002xuhe-att/2r9852000002xuo0.pdf).