Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: A review of the Japanese literature.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 10-14https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2010.08.032
Stub D, Bernard S, Pellegrino V, et al. Refractory Cardiac Arrest Treated with Mechanical CPR, Hypothermia, ECMO and Early Reperfusion (the CHEER Trial). Resuscitation. Published online September 30, 2014:1-7. http://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.09.010.
- Improved outcome of extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest - A comparison with that for extracorporeal rescue for in-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1219-1224https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.06.022
- Door-to-implantation time of extracorporeal life support systems predicts mortality in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Clin Res Cardiol. 2013; 102: 661-669https://doi.org/10.1007/s00392-013-0580-3
- Advanced reperfusion strategies for patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and refractory ventricular fibrillation (ARREST): a phase 2, single centre, open-label, randomised controlled trial.Lancet. 2020; 396: 1807-1816https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(20)32338-2
- Outcome in refractory out-of-hospital cardiac arrest before and after implementation of an ECPR protocol.Resuscitation. 2021; 162: 35-42https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2021.01.038
- Association of Intra-arrest Transport vs Continued On-Scene Resuscitation With Survival to Hospital Discharge Among Patients With Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.JAMA. 2020; 324: 1058https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.14185
- Early versus later rhythm analysis in patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2011; 365: 787-797https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1010076
- Public-access defibrillation and survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2004; 351: 637-646https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa040566
- Amiodarone, Lidocaine, or Placebo in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest.N Engl J Med. 2016; 374: 1711-1722https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1514204
- Trends in care processes and survival following prehospital resuscitation improvement initiatives for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in British Columbia, 2006–2016.Resuscitation. 2018; 125: 118-125https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.01.049
BCEHS. British Columbia Emergency Health Services. Accessed May 2, 2020. www.bcehs.ca.
- Part 5: Adult Basic Life Support and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Quality: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S414-S435https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000259
- Part 7: Adult Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2015; 132https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000261
BCEHS Treatment Guidelines. British Columbia Emergency Health Services. Accessed July 20, 2012. https://handbook.bcehs.ca.
- Part 8: Post-Cardiac Arrest Care: 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines Update for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2015; 132https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000262
- A comprehensive regional clinical and educational ECPR protocol decreases time to ECMO in patients with refractory out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.CJEM. 2017; 19: 424-433https://doi.org/10.1080/10903127.2017.1356412
- Cardiac Arrest and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Outcome Reports: Update of the Utstein Resuscitation Registry Templates for Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest: A Statement for Healthcare Professionals From a Task Force of the International Liaison Committee.Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 328-340https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.11.002
- Comparing the prognosis of those with initial shockable and non-shockable rhythms with increasing durations of CPR: Informing minimum durations of resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2016; 101: 50-56https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.01.021
- Prevalence, natural history, and time-dependent outcomes of a multi-center North American cohort of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest extracorporeal CPR candidates.Resuscitation. 2017; 117: 24-31https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2017.05.024
Perkins GD, Ji C, Deakin CD, et al. A Randomized Trial of Epinephrine in Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest. N Engl J Med. Published online July 18, 2018. http://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa1806842.
Richardson ASC, Tonna JE, Nanjayya V, et al. Extracorporeal Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation in Adults. Interim Guideline Consensus Statement From the Extracorporeal Life Support Organization. ASAIO J. Published online February 2021. http://doi.org/10.1097/MAT.0000000000001344.
- Surviving refractory out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest: Critical care and extracorporeal membrane oxygenation management.Resuscitation. 2018; 132: 47-55https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.08.030
- Clinical outcomes after rescue extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Emerg Med J. 2017; 34: 107-111https://doi.org/10.1136/emermed-2015-204817
- The differential neurologic prognosis of low-flow time according to the initial rhythm in patients who undergo extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2020; 148: 121-127https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2020.01.015
- Extracorporeal resuscitation for refractory out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in adults: A systematic review of international practices and outcomes.Resuscitation. 2016; 101: 12-20https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.01.018
Bougouin W, Dumas F, Lamhaut L, et al. Extracorporeal cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a registry study. Eur Heart J. Published online 2019:1-11. http://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehz753.