Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Predictors of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 63-81
- Variation in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between emergency medical services agencies.JAMA Cardiol. 2018; 3: 989
- International EMS systems: Canada.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 119-122
- International EMS systems: France.Resuscitation. 2004; 63: 7-9
- Need for speed in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2019; (S0300957219305945)
- Ambulance density and outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: insights from the Paris – sudden death expertise centre registry.Circulation. 2018; (Dec 4 (ahead of pub))
- Trends in care processes and survival following prehospital resuscitation improvement initiatives for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in British Columbia, 2006–2016.Resuscitation. 2018; 125: 118-125
- Population density, call-response interval, and survival of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Int J Health Geogr. 2011; 10: 26
- Factors impacting patient outcomes associated with use of emergency medical services operating in urban versus rural areas: a systematic review.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2019; 16: 1728
- Bystander CPR: location, location, location.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 711-712
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in high-rise buildings: delays to patient care and effect on survival.Can Med Assoc J. 2016; 188 (Apr 5): 413-419
- Response times and outcomes for cardiac arrests in Las Vegas casinos.Am J Emerg Med. 1998; 16: 249-253
- Simulated EMS response times until patients located in public train stations: a geospatial model to improve on-foot accessibility.Resuscitation. 2018; 131: e3-e5
- The “vertical response time”: barriers to ambulance response in an urban area.Acad Emerg Med Off J Soc Acad Emerg Med. 2007; 14: 772-778
- Emergency medical services response times in rural, suburban, and urban areas.JAMA Surg. 2017; 152: 983
- A US national study of the association between income and ambulance response time in cardiac arrest.JAMA Netw Open. 2018; 1: e185202
- Association of neighborhood characteristics with incidence of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and rates of bystander-initiated CPR: implications for community-based education intervention.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1512-1517
- Socioeconomic status and incidence of cardiac arrest: a spatial approach to social and territorial disparities.Eur J Emerg Med. 2019; 26: 180-187
- Employment and residential characteristics in relation to automated external defibrillator locations.Am Heart J. 2016; 172: 185-191
- The impact of first responder turnout and curb-to-care intervals on survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2017;
- A trend in epidemiology and outcomes of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest by urbanization level: a nationwide observational study from 2006 to 2010 in South Korea.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 547-557
- Association of neighborhood demographics with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest treatment and outcomes: where you live may matter.JAMA Cardiol [Internet]. 2017; (Aug 30 [cited 2017 Sep 18]; Available from: http://cardiology.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?)https://doi.org/10.1001/jamacardio.2017.2671
Observatoires régionaux des urgences – FHP-MCO [Internet] [cited 2019 Nov 18]. Available from: http://www.fhpmco.fr/2016/12/27/observatoires-regionaux-urgences/.
l’Intérieur M de. Les statistiques des services d’incendie 1 et de secours. Édition 2018. [Internet]. http://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Publications/Statistiques/Securite-civile/2017 [cited 2019 Nov 18]. Available from: http://www.interieur.gouv.fr/Publications/Statistiques/Securite-civile/2017.
- Rationale, development and implementation of the resuscitation outcomes consortium epistry—cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2008; 78: 161-169
- Rationale, methodology, implementation, and first results of the French out-of-hospital cardiac arrest registry.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2014; 18: 511-519
- Epidemiology of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a French national incidence and mid-term survival rate study.Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2019; 38: 131-135
- International variation in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a validation study of the Utstein template.Resuscitation. 2019; 138: 168-181
- Health systems around the world – a comparison of existing health system rankings.J Glob Health. 2018; 8: 010407