Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Anglo-American vs Franco-German emergency medical services system.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2003; 18: 29-35
- Systematic review of the effectiveness of prehospital critical care following OOHCA.Resuscitation. 2017; 114: 40-46
- Duration of resuscitation efforts and survival after in-hospital cardiac arrest: an observational study.Lancet. 2012; 380: 1473-1481
- The effect of prehospital critical care on survival following out of hospital cardiac arrest: a prospective observational study.Resuscitation. 2019;
- Focused echocardiographic evaluation in life support and peri-resuscitation of emergency patients: a prospective trial.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1527-1533
- Emergency department point-of-care ultrasound in out-of-hospital and in-ED cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2016; 109: 33-39
- Cardiac movement identified on prehospital echocardiography predicts outcome in cardiac arrest patients.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2012; 16: 251-255
- The acronym of resuscitation ultrasound: RCC – resume chest compressions!.Resuscitation. 2018; 127: A1-A3
- The out-of-hospital esophageal and endobronchial intubations performed by emergency physicians.Anesth Analg. 2007; 104: 619-623
- Variability in interpretation of cardiac standstill among physician sonographers.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; : 1-6
ALS-conformed Resuscitation Ultrasound at www.yumpu.com/en/SonoABCD (Breitkreutz R ed.) (Access date 11.11.2019). Free online medical education of SonoABCD I Knowledge & Resources, SonoABCD Publishing Company, Fischbachtal, Germany, ISBN 978-3-96228-078-9.