Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- Functional outcomes: one year after a cardiac arrest.Biomed Res Int. 2015; 2015283608
- Using a cardiac arrest registry to measure the quality of emergency medical service care: decade of findings from the Victorian Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Registry.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015; 8: 56-66
- Association of returning to work with better health in working-aged adults: a systematic review.Am J Public Health. 2012; 102: 541-556
- Patterns and predictors of return to work after major trauma: a prospective, population-based registry study.Ann Surg. 2018; 269: 972-978
- Bystander efforts and 1-year outcomes in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 1737-1747
- Predictors of return to work following motor vehicle related orthopaedic trauma.BMC Musculoskelet Disord. 2016; 17: 171
- Work factors associated with return to work in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors.Resuscitation. 2018; 128: 170-174
- Employment status 1 year after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in comatose patients treated with therapeutic hypothermia.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2013; 57: 936-943
- Return to work in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors: a nationwide register-based follow-up study.Circulation. 2015; 131: 1682-1690
- Return to work and participation in society after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2018; 11e003566
- Organ support therapy in the intensive care unit and return to work in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survivors—a nationwide cohort study.Resuscitation. 2018; 125: 126-134
Australian Bureau of Statistics. Australian regional data 2018 [11 March 2018]. Available from: http://stat.abs.gov.au/itt/r.jsp?databyregion&ref=CTA2.
Ambulance Victoria. Ambulance Victoria 2016–2017 Annual Report 2017. Available from: https://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com/prod.assets.ambulance.vic.gov.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/ambulance-victoria-annual-report-2016-2017.pdf.
- Victorian ambulance cardiac arrest registry annual report 2016–2017.Ambulance Victoria, Melbourne, Australia2018
Austrlain Resuscitaion Council. ANZCOR Guideline 11.2 – Protocols for Adult Advanced Life Support 2018. Available from: https://resus.org.au/guidelines/.
- Regional variation in the characteristics, incidence and outcomes of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Australia and New Zealand: results from the Aus-ROC Epistry.Resuscitation. 2018; 126: 49-57
- Quality of life and functional outcomes 12 months after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2015; 131: 174-181
- Australian standard classification of occupations (ASCO).2nd ed. Canberra, Australia, Australian Bureau of Statistics1997
- Estimating the size of treatment effects: moving beyond p values.Psychiatry (Edgmont (Pa: Township)). 2009; 6: 21-29
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update of the Utstein Resuscitation Registry Templates for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a statement for healthcare professionals from a task force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (American Heart Association, European Resuscitation Council, Australian and New Zealand Council on Resuscitation, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa, Resuscitation Council of Asia); and the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee and the Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1286-1300
- Predictors of return to work with upper limb disorders.Occup Med (Lond). 2015; 65: 564-569
- Return to work after young stroke: a systematic review.Int J Stroke. 2017; 1747493017743059
- Return to work and risk of subsequent detachment from employment after myocardial infarction: insights from Danish nationwide registries.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6
- Assessing fitness to drive for commercial and private vehicle drivers: 2016 medical standards for licensing and clinical management guidelines.2017: 1-188
- Role of ambulance response times in the survival of patients with out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Emerg Med J. 2011; 28: 703-706
- Predictors of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 63-81
- Resuscitate!: how your community can improve survival from sudden cardiac arrest.second edition. University of Washington Press, Seattle, United States2013
- Two years after cardiac arrest; cognitive status, ADL function and living situation.Brain Inj. 2008; 22: 972-978
- Rehabilitation after cardiac arrest: integration of neurologic and cardiac rehabilitation.Semin Neurol. 2017; 37: 094-102
- Life after survival: long-term daily functioning and quality of life after an out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 517-522
- Fatigue.(Available from:)2018
- Symptoms of depression and anxiety after cardiac arrest.Psychiatrica Polska. 2015; 49: 465-476
- Cognitive impairments in survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review.Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 297-305
- Neurocognitive outcomes following successful resuscitation from cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2015; 90: 67-72