- Cummins R.O.
- Ornato J.P.
- Thies W.H.
- Pepe P.E.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest: the “chain of survival” concept. A statement for health professionals from the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Subcommittee and the Emergency Cardiac Care Committee, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1832-1847
- A model of survival following pre-hospital cardiac arrest based on the Victorian Ambulance Cardiac Arrest Register.Resuscitation. 2007; 75: 311-322
- Analysis of reasons for emergency call delays in Japan in relation to location: high incidence of correctable causes and the impact of delays on patient outcomes.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1492-1498
- Direction of first bystander call for help is associated with outcome from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 42-48
- Global incidences of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and survival rates: Systematic review of 67 prospective studies.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1479-1487
- Sudden death due to cardiac arrhythmias.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1473-1482
- How sudden is sudden cardiac death?.Circulation. 2006; 114: 1146-1150
- Prodromal symptoms of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests: a report from a large-scale population-based cohort study.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 558-563
- Circumstances of out of hospital cardiac arrest in patients with ischaemic heart disease.Heart. 2005; 91: 1537-1540
- Warning symptoms are associated with survival from sudden cardiac arrestwarning symptoms and sudden cardiac arrest.Ann Intern Med. 2015; 164: 23-29
- Warning symptoms preceding out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: do patient delays matter?.Resuscitation. 2018; 123: 65-70
- The chain of survival.Resuscitation. 2006; 71: 270-271
- The chain of survival: not all links are equal.Resuscitation. 2018; 126: 80-82
- Health care utilization prior to out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a population-based study.Resuscitation. 2019; 141: 158-165
- Regional variation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest incidence and outcome.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1423-1431
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the 1990s: a population-based study in the Maastricht area on incidence, characteristics and survival.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1997; 30: 1500-1505
- Pharmacotherapy and hospital admissions before out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a nationwide study.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1657-1663
- Sudden cardiac death prediction and prevention: report from a National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute and Heart Rhythm Society Workshop.Circulation. 2010; 122: 2335-2348
- Impact of a public awareness campaign on out-of-hospital cardiac arrest incidence and mortality rates.Eur Heart J. 2017; 38: 1666-1673
- Effect of a mass media campaign on ambulance use for chest pain.Med J Aust. 2017; 206: 30-35