Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Title 21– Federal Regulations, Part 50–Protection of Human Subjects, Section 50.24 Exception From Informed Consent. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Revised April 1, 2017 and Accessed December 28, 2017. https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/cdrh/cfdocs/cfcfr/CFRSearch.cfm?fr=50.24.
Guidance for Institutional Review Boards, Clinical Investigators and Sponsors: Exception from informed consent requirements for emergency research. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Food and Drug Administration. Updated April 2013 and Accessed December 28, 2017. https://www.fda.gov/downloads/RegulatoryInformation/Guidances/UCM249673.pdf.
- Implementing emergency research requiring exception from informed consent, community consultation and public disclosure.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 50: 448-455
- Exploring ethical conflicts in emergency trauma research: the COMBAT study experience.Surgery. 2015; 157: 10-19
- Using social media for community consultation and public disclosure in exception from informed consent trials.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2016; 80: 1005-1009
- Community consultation and public disclosure: preliminary results from a new model.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 733-740
Glassdoor.com, Research Assistant. Published 2016, Accessed August 2016.https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/research-assistant-salary-SRCH_KO0,18.htm.
Glassdoor.com, Research Coordinator Salaries. Published 2016, Accessed August 2016, https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/research-coordinator-salary-SRCH_KO0,20.htm.
- National surveys via RDD telephone interviewing versus the internet.Public Opin Q. 2009; (Accessed 28 December 2017 http://web.stanford.edu/dept/communication/faculty/krosnick/docs/2009/2009_poq_chang.pdf.): 1-38
- Separating the shirkers from the workers? Making sure respondents pay attention on self-administered surveys.Am J Political Sci. 2013; 58: 739-753
- Elite influence on public opinion in an informed electorate.Am Political Sci Rev. 2011; 105: 496-515
- Substituting the end for the whole: why voters respond primarily to the election-year economy.Am J Political Sci. 2013; 58: 31-47
- No compromise: political consequences of moralized attitudes.Am J Political Sci. 2016; : 1-15
P. McDonald, M. Mohebbi, B. Slatkin, Comparing Google Consumer Surveys to Existing Probability and Non-Probability Based Internet Survey. Google Consumer Surveys White Paper. Accessed December 28, 2017 from: http://www.google.com/insights/consumersurveys/static/consumer_surveys_whitepaper.pdf.
- Single-site community consultation for emergency research in a community hospital setting.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2014; 18: 328-334
- Uninformed: why people seem to know so little about politics and what we can do about it.Oxford University Press, New York2015 (December 1, 360 pages)
- Chapter 9, Question and questionnaire design.The Handbook of Survey Research. 2nd ed. Emerald Group Publishing Ltd, Bingley, UK2010: 263-312
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.04.033.