Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The UK Out of Hospital Cardiac Arrest Outcome (OHCAO) project.BMJ Open. 2015; 5: e008736
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2015: section 1. Executive summary.Resuscitation. 2015; 95: 1-80
- Bystander automated external defibrillator use and clinical outcomes after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Resuscitation. 2017; 120: 77-87
- The effects of public access defibrillation on survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review of observational studies.Circulation. 2017; 136: 954-965
- Barriers and facilitators to public access defibrillation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review.Eur Heart J Qual Care Clin Outcomes. 2017; 3: 264-273
- Public knowledge and confidence in the use of public access defibrillation.Heart. 2015; 101: 967-971
- Rescu epistry investigators: ranking businesses and municipal locations by spatiotemporal cardiac arrest risk to guide public defibrillator placement.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1104-1119
- The right place at the right time: optimizing automated external defibrillator placement in the community.Circulation. 2017; 135: 1120-1122
- Overcoming spatial and temporal barriers to public access defibrillators via optimization.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2016; 68: 836-845
- Optimizing the deployment of public access defibrillators.Manage Sci. 2016; 62: 3617-3656
- How accessible are public-access defibrillators? An observational study at mainline train stations.Resuscitation. 2018; 123: e3-e4
- Where are lifesaving automated external defibrillators located and how hard is it to find them in a large urban city?.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 910-914
ILCOR AED Sign 2008. http://www.ilcor.org/data/letter-ILCOR-AED-sign.pdf. (Accessed 20th March 2018).
- AED Sign.2006 (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Automated_External_Defibrillator_(symbol).svg. (Accessed 20 March 2018))
- New signs to encourage the use of automated external defibrillators by the lay public.Resuscitation. 2017; 114: 100-105
- Delayed time to defibrillation after in-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 9-17
General Dental Council – Medical Emergencies. https://www.gdc-uk.org/professionals/standards/medical-emergencies. (Accessed 20 March 2018).
- Community lay rescuer automated external defibrillation programs: key state legislative components and implementation strategies: a summary of a decade of experience for healthcare providers, policymakers, legislators, employers, and community leaders from the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee, Council on Clinical Cardiology, and Office of State Advocacy.Circulation. 2006; 113: 1260-1270
A guide to Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs). April 2017. https://www.resus.org.uk/EasySiteWeb/GatewayLink.aspx?alId=869. (Accessed 20 March 2018).
Lettering height. https://www.signazon.com/help-center/sign-letter-height-visibility-chart.aspx. (Accessed 20 March 2018).
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.04.006.