Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- Part 1: executive summary 2015 American heart association guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015; 3: S315-S367
- Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival (CARES) report on the public health burden of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Prepared Inst Med. 2015; 15
- EuReCa ONE; 27 Nations, ONE, Europe, ONE, Registry.Resuscitation. 2016; 105: 188-195
- Epidemiology of cardiac arrests in airports: four years results of the french national cardiac arrest registry.Br J Med Med Res. 2016; 15: 1-8
- Frühdefibrillation am Flughafen Frankfurt [Early defibrillation in Frankfurt Airport}.Der Kardiologe. 2011; 5: 436-442
- Impact of prompt defibrillation on cardiac arrest at a major international airport.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2002; 6: 1-5
International Civil Aviation Organisation. (22nd Oct). ICAO Member States. Available: https://www.icao.int/about-icao/Pages/member-states.aspx.
- Applied multilevel analysis: a practical guide for medical researchers.Cambridge University Press, 2006
- A brief conceptual tutorial of multilevel analysis in social epidemiology: using measures of clustering in multilevel logistic regression to investigate contextual phenomena.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2006; 60 (04/20/accepted): 290-297
- Interpreting parameters in the logistic regression model with random effects.Biometrics. 2000; 56: 909-914
- The BUGS book: A practical introduction to Bayesian analysis.CRC press, 2012
- Analysis of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest location and public access defibrillator placement in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona.Resuscitation. 2015; 89: 43-49
- Regional variability in survival outcomes of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the All-Japan Utstein Registry.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1099-1107
- Association of national initiatives to improve cardiac arrest management with rates of bystander intervention and patient survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2013; 310: 1377-1384
- Improved outcome in Sweden after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and possible association with improvements in every link in the chain of survival.Eur Heart J. 2015; 36: 863-871
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest attended by ambulance services in Ireland: first 2 years' results from a nationwide registry.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 776-781
- Epidemiology and outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in England.Resuscitation. 2017; 110: 133-140
Nasjonalt Servicemiljø for Medisinske Kvalitetsregistre [National Service for Medical Quality Registers]. (2017, 17 Nov). Norsk hjertestansregister, resultater publisert i 2017 [Norwegian cardiac arrest register, results published in 2017]. Available: https://www.kvalitetsregistre.no/registers/486/resultater.
- Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival – CARES, CARES summary report – demographic and survival characteristics of OHCA 2015.2016
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest survival improving over time: results from the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium (ROC).Resuscitation. 2015; 91: 108-115
- Public use of automated external defibrillators.New Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1242-1247
- Long-term survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: an 8-year follow-up.Resuscitation. 1999; 41 (06/01/1999): 25-31
- Outcomes of rapid defibrillation by security officers after cardiac arrest in casinos.New Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1206-1209
- Comparison of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest occurring before and after paramedic arrival: epidemiology, survival to hospital discharge and 12-month functional recovery.Resuscitation. 2015; 89: 50-57
- Increased survival after EMS witnessed cardiac arrest. observations from the resuscitation outcomes consortium (ROC) epistry-cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 826-830
- Improved survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest and use of automated external defibrillators.Circulation. 2014; 130: 1868-1875
- Impact of bystander automated external defibrillator use on survival and functional outcomes in shockable observed public cardiac arrests.Circulation. 2018;
- Ventricular tachyarrhythmias after cardiac arrest in public versus at home.New Engl J Med. 2011; 364: 313-321
- Causes for the declining proportion of ventricular fibrillation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 23-29
- Resuscitate!: how your community can improve survival from sudden cardiac arrest.University of Washington Press, 2013
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update of the utstein resuscitation registry templates for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a statement for healthcare professionals from a Task Force of the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (American Heart Association, European Resuscitation Council, Australian and New Zealand Council on Resuscitation, Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, InterAmerican Heart Foundation, Resuscitation Council of Southern Africa, Resuscitation Council of Asia); and the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee and the Council on Cardiopulmonary, Critical Care, Perioperative and Resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 328-340
- Predictors of survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 63-81
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.03.024.