Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Therapeutic hypothermia after in-hospital cardiac arrest in children.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376: 318-329
- Therapeutic hypothermia after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in children.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 1898-1908
- Cerebral blood flow velocity and autoregulation in pediatric patients following a global hypoxic ischemic insult.Resuscitation. 2018; 126: 191-196
- Hyperoxia, hypocapnia and hypercapnia as outcome factors after cardiac arrest in children.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1456-1461
- Part 12: pediatric advanced life support: 2015 American Heart Association guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015; 132: S526-42
- An observational near-infrared spectroscopy study on cerebral autoregulation in post-cardiac arrest patients: time to drop ‘one-size-fits-all' hemodynamic targets?.Resuscitation. 2015; 90: 121-126
- Are changes in cerebrovascular autoregulation following cardiac arrest associated with neurological outcome? Results of a pilot study.Resuscitation. 2015; 96: 192-198
- Autoregulation of cerebral blood flow in patients resuscitated from cardiac arrest.Stroke. 2001; 32: 128-132
- A pilot study of cerebrovascular reactivity autoregulation after pediatric cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1387-1393
- Early electroencephalographic background features predict outcomes in children resuscitated from cardiac arrest.Pediatr Crit Care Med. 2016; 17: 547-557
- Electroencephalogram monitoring in critically ill children: indications and strategies.Pediatr Neurol. 2012; 46: 158-161