Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Immediate coronary angiography in survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 1997; 336: 1629-1633
- Invasive coronary treatment strategies for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a consensus statement from the European association for percutaneous cardiovascular interventions (EAPCI)/stent for life (SFL) groups.EuroIntervention. 2014; 10: 31-37
- Immediate percutaneous coronary intervention is associated with better survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest. Insights from the PROCAT registry.Circ Cardiovasc Interv. 2010; 3: 200-207
- Angiographic characteristics of coronary disease and postresuscitation electrocardiograms in patients with aborted cardiac arrest outside a hospital.Am J Cardiol. 2011; 108: 634-638
- Acute coronary angiographic findings in survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Am Heart J. 2009; 157: 312-318
- Should we use postresuscitation ECG to decide for immediate invasive coronary strategy after resuscitated cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1169-1170
- Hunting for diagnosis of cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1423-1424
- Coronary angiographic findings and outcomes in patients with sudden cardiac arrest without ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a SWEDEHEART study.Resuscitation. 2018; 126: 172-178
- Early versus delayed invasive strategies in high-risk non-ST elevation acute coronary syndrome patients – a systematic literature review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials.Heart Lung Circ. 2017; 26: 1142-1159
- Long-term outcome of a routine versus selective invasive strategy in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome a meta-analysis of individual patient data.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 2435-2445
- ESC Guidelines for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation: the Task Force for the management of acute myocardial infarction in patients presenting with ST-segment elevation of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC).Eur Heart J. 2018; 39: 119-177