Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Part 1: executive summary 2015 international consensus on cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care science with treatment recommendations.Circulation. 2015; 132: S2-S39
- Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2307-2315
- Association of bystander and first-responder intervention with survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in North Carolina, 2010–2013.JAMA. 2015; 314: 255-264
- Association of national initiatives to improve cardiac arrest management with rates of bystander intervention and patient survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2013; 310: 1377-1384
- Nationwide improvements in survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in Japan.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2834-2843
- Chest compression-only CPR by lay rescuers and survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2010; 304: 1447-1454
- Dissemination of chest compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation and survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2015; 132: 415-422
- American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee. Hands-only (compression-only) cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a call to action for bystander response to adults who experience out-of-hospital sudden cardiac arrest: a science advisory for the public from the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee.Circulation. 2008; 117: 2162-2167
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by bystanders with chest compression only (SOS-KANTO): an observation study.Lancet. 2007; 369: 920-926
- Chest compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests with public-access defibrillation: a nationwide cohort study.Circulation. 2012; 126: 2844-2851
- Chest-compression-only versus standard cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a meta-analysis.Lancet. 2010; 376: 1552-1557
- Conventional and chest-compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation by bystanders for children who have out-of-hospital cardiac arrests: a prospective, nationwide, population-based cohort study.Lancet. 2010; 375: 1347-1354
- Bystander-initiated rescue breathing for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests of noncardiac origin.Circulation. 2010; 122: 293-299
- Time-dependent effectiveness of chest compression-only and conventional cardiopulmonary resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest of cardiac origin.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 3-9
- Public-access defibrillation and out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in Japan.N Engl J Med. 2016; 375: 1649-1659
- Cardiac arrest and cardiopulmonary resuscitation outcome reports: update of the utstein resuscitation registry templates for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2015; 132: 1286-1300
Ambulance Service Planning Office of Fire and Disaster Management Agency of Japan. Effect of first aid for cardiopulmonary arrest. http://www.fdma.go.jp/neuter/topics/fieldList9_3.html (Accessed June 01, 2017) (in Japanese).
- 2010 Japanese Guidelines for Emergency Care and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.Health Shuppansha, Tokyo2011
- Different impacts of time from collapse to first cardiopulmonary resuscitation on outcomes after witnessed out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in adults.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2015; 8: 277-284
- Public-access AED pad application and outcomes for out-of-hospital cardiac arrests in Osaka, Japan.Resuscitation. 2016; 106: 70-75
- Adverse hemodynamic effects of interrupting chest compressions for rescue breathing during cardiopulmonary resuscitation for ventricular fibrillation cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2001; 104: 2465-2470
- Cardiocerebral resuscitation: the new cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Circulation. 2005; 111: 2134-2142
- A reappraisal of mouth-to-mouth ventilation during bystander-initiated cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a statement for healthcare professionals from the Ventilation Working Group of the Basic Life Support and Pediatric Life Support Subcommittees, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1997; 96: 2102-2112
- Effectiveness of simplified chest compression-only CPR training for the general public: a randomized controlled trial.Resuscitation. 2008; 79: 90-96
- Association of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation with overall and neurologically favorable survival after pediatric out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in the United States: a report from the cardiac arrest registry to enhance survival surveillance registry.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 171: 133-141
American Heart Association. Hands-onlyTM CPR. http://handsonlycpr.org/ (Accessed June 01, 2017).
The PUSH Project. Effectiveness of mass training program of chest compression-only CPR. https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr/ctr.cgi?function=brows&action=brows&recptno=R000002023&type=summary&language=J (Accessed June 01, 2016) (in Japanese).
- Part 9: post cardiac arrest care: 2010 American heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2010; 122: S768-S786
- Implementation of a standardized treatment protocol for post resuscitation care after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2007; 73: 29-39
- Ability of laypersons to estimate short time intervals in cardiac arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 2000; 35: 147-154
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at http://dx.doi.10.1016/j.resuscitation.2018.02.017.