Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- European Resuscitation Council guidelines for resuscitation 2005. Section 1. Introduction.Resuscitation. 2005; 67: S3-S6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2005.10.002
- The chain of survival.Resuscitation. 2006; 71: 270-271https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2006.09.001
- Improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest: the chain of survival concept: A statement for health professionals from the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Subcommittee and the Emergency Cardiac Care Committee. American Heart Association.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1832-1847
- Expanding the first link in the chain of survival – experiences from dispatcher referral of callers to AED locations.Resuscitation. 2016; 107: 129-134https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.06.022
- What stops hospital clinical staff from following protocols? An analysis of the incidence and factors behind the failure of bedside clinical staff to activate the rapid response system in a multi-campus Australian metropolitan healthcare service.BMJ Qual Saf. 2012; 21: 569-575https://doi.org/10.1136/bmjqs-2011-000692
- National initiatives to improve outcomes from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest in England.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 448-451https://doi.org/10.1136/emermed-2015-204847
- European Resuscitation Council guidelines for resuscitation 2015: section 2. Adult basic life support and automated external defibrillation.Resuscitation. 2015; 95: 81-99https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.07.015
- EuReCa ONE-27 nations, ONE, Europe, ONE registry: a prospective one month analysis of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest outcomes in 27 countries in Europe.Resuscitation. 2016; 105: 188-195https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2016.06.004
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest surveillance – cardiac arrest registry to enhance survival (CARES), United States, October 1, 2005–December 31, 2010.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2011; 60: 1-19
- Incidence and outcome of in-hospital cardiac arrest in the United Kingdom national cardiac arrest audit.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 987-992https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.04.002
- Incidence and outcome of in-hospital cardiac arrest in Italy: a multicentre observational study in the Piedmont Region.Resuscitation. 2017; 119: 48-55https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2017.06.020