Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heraclitus [accessed 16.03.16].
- Defibrillation delivered during the upstroke phase of manual chest compression improves shock success.Crit Care Med. 2010; 38: 910-915
- The optimal phasic relationship between synchronized shock and mechanical chest compressions.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 724-729
- Pre-shock chest compression pause effects on termination of ventricular fibrillation/tachycardia and return of organized rhythm within mechanical and manual cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2015; 93: 158-163
- One swallow does not make a summer.Resuscitation. 2015; 93: A7-A8
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation with mechanical chest compressions and simultaneous defibrillation.JAMA. 2014; 311: 2234
- Defibrillation success during different phases of the mechanical chest compression cycle.Resuscitation. 2016; 103: 99-105