Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2010 section 1. Executive summary.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1219-1276
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during in-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 305-310
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 299-304
- The advanced life support provider course.BMJ. 2002; 325: S81
- Advanced life support training.Resuscitation. 2001; 50: 9-11
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2010 section 9. Principles of education in resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1434-1444
- The effectiveness of ERC advanced life support (ALS) provider courses for the retention of ALS knowledge.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 227-231
- Assessment of advanced life support competence when combining different test methods—reliability and validity.Resuscitation. 2007; 75: 153-160
- An evaluation of knowledge and skill retention following an in-house advanced life support course.Nurs Crit Care. 2000; 5: 7-14
Baskett PJ, Nolan JP, Handley A, Soar J, Biarent D, Richmond S; European Resuscitation Council. European Resuscitation Council guidelines for resuscitation 2005. Section 9. Principles of training in resuscitation. Resuscitation. 2005 Dec;67 Suppl 1:S181-9.
ERC. ALS Course documents 2010. 〈https://www.erc.edu/index.php/docLibrary/pl/viewDoc/1753/3/〉.
- Training in advanced cardiac life support.JAMA. 1976; 235: 2311-2315
- Quantile regression—an introduction.J Econ Perspect. 2001; 15: 143-156
- Analyzing incomplete political science data: an alternative algorithm for multiple imputation.Am Polit Sci Rev. 2001; 95: 49-69
- Classical methods of analysis of grouped data.in: Statistical methods in cancer research. Volume I—the analysis of CaseControl studies. International Agency for Research on Cancer, Lyon1980: 122-161
- Which factors predict candidate out come in advanced life support courses?. A preliminary observational study.Intensive Care Med. 2010; 36: 1521-1525
- Advanced life support cardiac arrest scenario test evaluation.Resuscitation. 2007; 75: 484-490
- Improving the efficiency of advanced life support training. A randomized, controlled trial.Ann Intern Med. 2012; 157: 19-28
- e-Learning in advanced life support—an evaluation by the resuscitation council (UK).Resuscitation. 2015; (http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.02.026)
- Newly graduated doctors’ competence in managing cardiopulmonary arrests assessed using a standardized Advanced Life Support (ALS) assessment.Resuscitation. 2008; 77: 63-68
- Evaluation of nurses’ and doctors’ knowledge of basic & advanced life support resuscitation guidelines.Nurse Educ Pract. 2011; 11: 365-369
- Training needs and qualifications of anaesthesiologists not exposed to ALS.Resuscitation. 1999; 40: 147-160
- Validation for a scoring system of the ALS cardiac arrest simulation test (CASTest).Resuscitation. 2009; 80: 1034-1038
- Motivation and adult learning: a survey among hospital personnel attending a CPR course.Resuscitation. 2008; 76: 425-430
- Changes in memory processing with age.Curr Opin Neurobiol. 2000; 10: 224-231
- Variability in the assessment of advanced life support skills.Resuscitation. 2001; 50: 281-286
- Assessment of examiner leniency and stringency (‘hawk-dove effect’) in the MRCP(UK) clinical examination (PACES) using multi-facet Rasch modelling.BMC Med Educ. 2006; 6: 42
- Evaluation assessment of advanced life support skills: examiner consistency.Med Educ. 2001; 35 (abstract): S60
- Trials of teaching methods in basic life support (3): comparison of simulated CPR performance after first training and at 6 months, with a note on the value of re-training.Resuscitation. 2002; 53: 179-187
- Simulation-based training in critical resuscitation procedures improves residents’ competence.CJEM. 2009; 11: 535-539
- The immediate life support course.Resuscitation. 2003; 57: 21-26
- A systematic review of retention of adult advanced life support knowledge and skills in healthcare providers.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1055-1060
☆A Spanish translated version of the summary of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.08.006.