Methods and Results
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Meta-analysis of the implantable cardioverter defibrillator secondary prevention trials. AVID, CASH and CIDS studies. Antiarrhythmics vs implantable defibrillator study. Cardiac arrest study Hamburg. Canadian implantable defibrillator study.Eur Heart J. 2000; 21: 2071-2078
- Outcomes of rapid defibrillation by security officers after cardiac arrest in casinos.N Engl J Med. 2000; 343: 1206-1209
- Characteristics and outcome among patients suffering from out of hospital cardiac arrest of non-cardiac aetiology.Resuscitation. 2003; 57: 33-41
- Survival models for out-of-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation from the perspectives of the bystander, the first responder, and the paramedic.Resuscitation. 2001; 51: 113-122
- Difference in survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest between the two largest cities in Sweden: a matter of time?.J Intern Med. 2005; 257: 247-254
- Police AED programs: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1184-1191
- Impact of community-wide police car deployment of automated external defibrillators on survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2002; 106: 1058-1064
- Public access defibrillation.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2008; 14: 275-278
- Nationwide public-access defibrillation in Japan.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 994-1004
- Location of cardiac arrest in a city center: strategic placement of automated external defibrillators in public locations.Circulation. 2009; 120: 510-517
- Results from Austria's nationwide public access defibrillation (ANPAD) programme collected over 2 years.Resuscitation. 2008; 77: 195-200
- Dual dispatch early defibrillation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the SALSA-pilot.Eur Heart J. 2009; 30: 1781-1789
- The implementation of a dual dispatch system in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest is associated with improved short and long term survival.Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care. 2014; 3: 293-303
Statistics Sweden. http://www.statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/en/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101A/FolkmangdNov/?rxid=a06f8566-441b-4254-9d76-c09bc5052536 [Internet]. Population statistics. Available from: http://www.statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/en/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101A/FolkmangdNov/?rxid=a06f8566-441b-4254-9d76-c09bc5052536 [cited 12.12.14].
- Public locations of cardiac arrest implications for public access defibrillation.Circulation. 1998; 97: 2106-2109
- Recommended guidelines for reviewing, reporting, and conducting research on post-resuscitation care: the Utstein style.Resuscitation. 2005; 66: 271-283
- Out of hospital cardiac arrest outside home in Sweden, change in characteristics, outcome and availability for public access defibrillation.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2009; 17: 18
- Validity of reported data in the Swedish Cardiac Arrest Register in selected parts in Sweden.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 952-956
- Public use of automated external defibrillators.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 1242-1247
- Use and benefits of public access defibrillation in a nation-wide network.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 430-434
- Trends in treated ventricular fibrillation out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a 17-year population-based study.Heart Rhythm Off J Heart Rhythm Soc. 2004; 1: 255-259
Herlitz J. http://HLR-registret-årsrapport-2014-sammanfattning-.pdf [Internet]; 2014. Available from: http://hlr.nu/wp-content/uploads/HLR-registret-%C3%A5rsrapport-2014-sammanfattning-.pdf [cited 12.12.14].
- Mobile phone technology identifies and recruits trained citizens to perform CPR on out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims prior to ambulance arrival.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1514-1518
- Home use of automated external defibrillators for sudden cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2008; 358: 1793-1804
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2015.02.032.