Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- Impact of onsite or dispatched automated external defibrillator use on survival after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2011; 124: 2225-2232
- Public access defibrillation: time to access the public.Ann Emerg Med. 2011; 58: 240-247
- An assessment of public attitudes toward automated external defibrillators.Resuscitation. 2004; 62: 43-47
- Effect of viewing smoking in movies on adolescent smoking initiation: a cohort study.Lancet. 2003; 362: 281-285
- TEDxPHX: movies for change.2011
- Theatrical market statistics.2011
- Recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the Utstein Style. A statement for health professionals from a task force of the American Heart Association, the European Resuscitation Council, the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, and the Australian Resuscitation Council.Circulation. 1991; 84: 960-975
- Improving survival from sudden cardiac arrest: the “chain of survival” concept. A statement for health professionals from the Advanced Cardiac Life Support Subcommittee and the Emergency Cardiac Care Committee, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1991; 83: 1832-1847
AHA. Emergency cardiovascular care 2020 impact goals, http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/General/Emergency-Cardiovascular-Care-2020-Impact-Goals_UCM_435128_Article.jsp [accessed 30.11.13].
IMDB.com Inc. Internet Movie Database (IMDb), http://www.imdb.com [accessed 15.07.14].
Nash Information Services LLC. The numbers, http://www.the-numbers.com [accessed 15.07.14].
- Survival after application of automatic external defibrillators before arrival of the emergency medical system: evaluation in the resuscitation outcomes consortium population of 21 million.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2010; 55: 1713-1720
- Out-of-hospital cardiac arrest surveillance—Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival (CARES), United States, October 1, 2005–December 31, 2010.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2011; 60: 1-19
- Regional variation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest incidence and outcome.JAMA. 2008; 300: 1423-1431
- Heart disease and stroke statistics—2013 update: a report from the American Heart Association.Circulation. 2013; 127: e6-e245
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on television. Miracles and misinformation.N Engl J Med. 1996; 334: 1578-1582
☆A Spanish translated version of the summary of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2014.09.005.