- Nolan J.P.
- Neumar R.W.
- Adrie C.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Incidence and outcome of in-hospital cardiac arrest in the United Kingdom National Cardiac Arrest Audit.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 987-992
- Variability in cardiac arrest survival: the NHS Ambulance Service Quality Indicators.Emerg Med J. 2012; 29: 3-5
- Mode of death after admission to an intensive care unit following cardiac arrest.Intensive Care Med. 2004; 30: 2126-2128
- Post-cardiac arrest syndrome: epidemiology, pathophysiology, treatment, and prognostication. A Scientific Statement from the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation; the American Heart Association Emergency Cardiovascular Care Committee; the Council on Cardiovascular Surgery and Anesthesia; the Council on Cardiopulmonary, Perioperative, and Critical Care; the Council on Clinical Cardiology; the Council on Stroke.Resuscitation. 2008; 79: 350-379
- Implementation of the fifth link of the chain of survival concept for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Circulation. 2012; 126: 589-597
- The second step in resuscitation—the treatment of the ‘post-resuscitation’ disease.Resuscitation. 1972; 1: 1-7
- Advances in post resuscitation care.J Intensive Care Soc. 2010; 11: 112-117
- Implementation of a standardised treatment protocol for post resuscitation care after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2007; 73: 29-39
- The effect of hyperoxia on survival following adult cardiac arrest: a systematic review and meta-analysis of observational studies.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1142-1148
- The effect of hyperoxia following cardiac arrest – a systematic review and meta-analysis of animal trials.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 417-422
- Comparison of 30 and the 100% inspired oxygen concentrations during early post-resuscitation period: a randomised controlled pilot study.Resuscitation. 2006; 69: 199-206
- Association between arterial hyperoxia following resuscitation from cardiac arrest and in-hospital mortality.J Am Med Assoc. 2010; 303: 2165-2171
- Increasing arterial oxygen partial pressure during cardiopulmonary resuscitation is associated with improved rates of hospital admission.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 770-775
- Delivery of titrated oxygen via a self-inflating resuscitation bag.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 391-394
- Association between administered oxygen, arterial partial oxygen pressure and mortality in mechanically ventilated intensive care unit patients.Crit Care. 2008; 12: R156
- Optimal oxygenation during and after cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Curr Opin Crit Care. 2011; 17: 236-240
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2010 section 4. Adult advanced life support.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1305-1352
- BTS guideline for emergency oxygen use in adult patients.Thorax. 2008; 63: vi1-vi68