Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Teamwork and patient safety in dynamic domains of healthcare: a review of the literature.Acta Anaesthesiol Scand. 2009; 53: 143-151
- Communication during trauma resuscitation: do we know what is happening?.Injury. 2005; 36: 905-911
- Committee on Quality of Health Care in America, Institute of Medicine. To Err is Human – Building a Safer Health System.National Academy Press, Washington, DC2000 (Accessed at http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=9728 on 1/4/2013)
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during in-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 305-310
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA. 2005; 293: 299-304
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 Section 9, Principles of education in resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1434-1444
- Part 16: education, implementation, and teams: 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.Circulation. 2010; 122: S920-S933
- The role of debriefing in simulation-based learning.Simul Healthc. 2007; 2: 115-125
- Residents feel unprepared and unsupervised as leaders of cardiac arrest teams in teaching hospitals: a survey of internal medicine residents.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 1668-1672
- Communication between members of the cardiac arrest team – a postal survey.Resuscitation. 2001; 49: 175-177
- Debriefing after failed paediatric resuscitation: a survey of current UK practice.Emerg Med J. 2008; 25: 328-330
- Paediatric Research in Emergency Departments International Collaborative (PREDICT), Debriefing critical incidents in the paediatric emergency department: current practice and perceived needs in Australia and New Zealand.Emerg Med Australas. 2009; 21: 479-483
Committee on Quality of Health Care in America – Institute of Medicine. Crossing the Quality Chasm: A New Health System for the 21st Century. 2001.
- Patient safety in the pediatric emergency care setting.Pediatrics. 2007; 120: 1367-1375
- Evaluation of quantitative debriefing after pediatric cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2012; 83: 1124-1128
- Improving in-hospital cardiac arrest process and outcomes with performance debriefing.Arch Intern Med. 2008; 168: 1063-1069
- Videotape review leads to rapid and sustained learning.Am J Surg. 2003; 185: 516-520
- Debriefing medical teams: 12 evidence-based best practices and tips.Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf. 2008; 34: 518-527
Texas Health and Safety Code Title 2. Health Subtitle H. Public Health Provisions, Ch.161.; 2012.
Texas Statutes – Section 160.007: Confidentiality Relating to Medical Peer Review Committee, 2012.
- Operations, engineering, and management.Academic Press, Burlington, MA, USA2007
American Heart Association (AHA): Structured and Supported Debriefing Course. <http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/CPRAndECC/InstructorNetwork/InstructorResources/Structured-and-Supported-Debriefing-Course_UCM_304285_Article.jsp>; 2012 [accessed 13.09.12].
- Qualitative research in health care.Blackwell Pub./BMJ Books, Malden, MA2006
- Rating medical emergency teamwork performance: development of the Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM).Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 446-452
- One method of coping: resident debriefing after the death of a patient.J Pediatr. 2004; 145: 229-234
- Specialist registrars’ emotional responses to a patient's death.Arch Dis Child. 2006; 91: 774-776
- The role of teamwork and communication in the emergency department: a systematic review.Int Emerg Nurs. 2010; 18: 127-137
- Team training: implications for emergency and critical care pediatrics.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2008; 20: 255-260
- Building a simulation-based crisis resource management course for emergency medicine, phase 1: results from an interdisciplinary needs assessment survey.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 1136-1143
- Enhancing patient safety in the pediatric emergency department: teams, communication, and lessons from crew resource management.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2010; 26 (quiz 949–51): 942-948
- Quality of CPR project collaborators, the effect of real-time CPR feedback and post event debriefing on patient and processes focused outcomes: a cohort study: trial protocol.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2011; 19: 58
Harris F. Immediate post-event debriefing improves multiple aspects of response to codes and increases staff satisfaction: Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality – Service Delivery Innovation Profile. <http://innovations.ahrq.gov/content.aspx?id=3053>; 2011 [accessed 13.09.12].
- Emergency nurses’ perceptions of critical incidents and stress debriefing.J Emerg Nurs. 1993; 19: 431-436
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2012.12.005.