Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcome from coma after cardiopulmonary resuscitation: relation to seizures and myoclonus.Neurology. 1988; 38: 401-405
- Predicting outcome from hypoxic-ischemic coma.JAMA. 1985; 253: 1420-1426
- Prediction of poor outcome within the first 3 days of postanoxic coma.Neurology. 2006; 66: 62-68
- Assessment of outcome after severe brain damage: a practical scale.Lancet. 1975; 1: 480-484
- A randomized clinical study of cardiopulmonary-cerebral resuscitation: design, methods, and patient characteristics.Am J Emerg Med. 1986; 4: 72-86
- Predictors of awakening from postanoxic status epilepticus after therapeutic hypothermia.Neurology. 2009; 72: 744-749
- Prognostication after cardiac arrest and hypothermia: a prospective study.Ann Neurol. 2010; 67: 301-307
- The spectrum of cortical myoclonus: from focal reflex jerks to spontaneous motor epilepsy.Brain. 1985; 108: 193-224
- The electrophysiological study of myoclonus in man.Brain. 1967; 90: 241-284
- Myoclonic status epilepticus: a clinical and electroencephalographic study.Neurology. 1990; 40: 1199-1202
- The significance of myoclonic status epilepticus in postanoxic coma.Neurology. 1990; 40: 1843-1848
- Prognostic value of myoclonus status in comatose survivors of cardiac arrest.Ann Neurol. 1994; 35: 239-243
- Mild therapeutic hypothermia to improve the neurologic outcome after cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 549-556
- Treatment of comatose survivors of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest with induced hypothermia.N Engl J Med. 2002; 346: 557-563
- Does hypothermia influence the predictive value of bilateral absent N20 after cardiac arrest?.Neurology. 2010; 74: 965-969
- Myoclonus after cardiac arrest: pitfalls in diagnosis and prognosis.Anaesthesia. 2009; 64: 908-911
- Posthypoxic myoclonus (the Lance-Adams syndrome) in the intensive care unit.Anaesthesia. 1991; 46: 199-201
- The syndrome of intention or action myoclonus as a sequel to hypoxic encephalopathy.Brain. 1963; 86: 111-136
- The development and implementation of cardiac arrest centers.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 974-978
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2011.09.017.