Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Proposed reclassification of shock states with special reference to distributive defects.Adv Exp Med Biol. 1971; 23: 13-23
- Experience with the use of a digital computer for the study and improved management of the critically ill, and especially patients with circulatory shock.in: Proceedings from the International Meeting on Automated Data Processing in Hospitals Stockholm: SJURA. 1966: 276-289 ([invited publication])
- A computer system as an aid in the management of critically ill patients.Commun ACM. 1966; 9: 355-357
- Experimental and clinical studies on lactate and pyruvate as indicators of the severity of acute circulatory failure (shock).Circulation. 1970; 41: 989-1001
- The Stat laboratory.in: Weil M.H. Shubin H. Critical care medicine handbook. John N Kolen, Inc., New York1974: 405-408