Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Hong Kong Fire Services Department official website—History. http://www.hkfsd.gov.hk/home/eng/history/history.html.
- The development of prehospital emergency medical services.From ‘Casualty’ to emergency medicine—half a century of transformation. Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Press, 2006 (Chapter 5.1)
Hong Kong Fact Sheet—Fire Services 2006.
Hong Kong Fire Services Review 2004 and 2005.
History of 999. http://www.fire.org.uk/advice/999history.htm.
- Doctors and voluntary service.Hong Kong Med J. 2006; 12: 245-246
Section of Public Order. Hong Kong Year Book 2000, 2002, and 2006.
- Aeromedical services: giving wings to emergency medicine.‘Casualty’ to emergency medicine—half a century of transformation. Hong Kong Academy of Medicine Press, 2008 (Chapter 5.2)
- Reflections on twenty years of prehospital care.Hong Kong J Emerg Med. 2000; 7: 213-219
Syllabus for Ambulanceman/Ambulancewoman Initial Training Course. Hong Kong Fire Services Department 2007.
Syllabus for Emergency Medical Assistant II Training Programme. Hong Kong Fire Services Department 2007.
Year-end Review of the Fire Services Department. Hong Kong Fire Services Deparment 2006.