Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Country Profile – China. The World Bank, http://www.worldbank.org/; 2008 [accessed 17.10.08].
Major figures of the 2000 population census. National Bureau of Statistics People's Republic of China, http://www.cpirc.org.cn/en/e5cendata1.htm; 2008 [accessed 17.10.08].
- Trauma care systems in China.Injury. 2003; 34: 664-668
- Emergency medicine in China: redefining a specialty.J Emerg Med. 2001; 21: 197-207
- To improve pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency medical service chain.Chin Hosp. 2003; 7 ([in Chinese]): 14-16
- Emergency medical services in China.Acad Emerg Med. 1999; 6: 150-155
EM-DAT: The OFDA/CRED International Disaster Database, www.emdat.be; 2008 [accessed 17.10.08].
Zhao XJ. Wenchuan te da de zhen zai ci qi shi [Powerpoint in Chinese], http://www.emss.cn/ziliaoku/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=33784; 2008 [accessed 17.10.08].
- Practice and investigate of Emergency Medical Service System in Zhengzhou.Chin Hosp Manage. 2004; 24 ([in Chinese]): 42-43
Li YJ. Da de zhen kao yan Chengdu 120 zhi hui xin xi ji tong [Powerpoint in Chinese], http://www.emss.cn/ziliaoku/ShowArticle.asp?ArticleID=33704; 2008 [accessed 17.10.2008].
- The current workforce status of prehospital care in China.J Emerg Prim Health Care. 2005; 3
- Yuan quan ji jiu ke (shi) jian she yu yuan qian ji jiu zhong ying zhu yi de wen ti.Chin J Crit Care Med. 2007; 27 ([in Chinese]): 656-658
- Review and prospect the development of national and international Emergency Medical Service System.J Nurs Adm. 2004; 4 ([in Chinese]): 23
- The development of prehospital emergency medical services (PEMS) in China.Arch Emerg Med. 1990; 7: 61-64
- Wuxi shi yuan wai ji jiu yi liao fu wu ti xi zhi jin zhan.Chin J Emerg Resuscitation Disaster Med. 2007; 2 ([in Chinese]): 225-227
- Zhaoqing shi ji jiu yi liao de xian zhuang he dui ce.Lingnan J Emerg Med. 2002; 7 ([in Chinese]): 305-306
- Prospects for the prehospital emergency medical service in China in the 21st century.Chin Hosp. 2003; 7 ([in Chinese]): 11-13
- United States physician assistance in development of emergency medicine in Hangzhou, China.Ann Emerg Med. 1998; 32: 86-92
- Ji zhen yi xue zai wo guo de fa zhan xian zhuang.Lingnan J Emerg Med. 2001; 6 ([in Chinese]): 3-5
- Development of emergency medicine administration in the People's Republic of China.J Emerg Med. 2005; 28: 231-236
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the online version at doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2009.04.016.