Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Emergency Life Saving Technician Law. April 23, 1991. Japan.
- Outcomes of out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation: their association with time to defibrillation and related issues in the defibrillation program in Japan.Resuscitation. 2000; 45: 83-90
- The national survey on medical control for ELSTs in Japan.J Jpn Assoc Acute Med. 1999; 10: 376-380
- The Kobe earthquake: the system response. A disaster report from Japan.Eur J Emerg Med. 1996; 3: 263-269
- Report of 640 victims of the Tokyo subway sarin attack.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 28: 129-135
- The strategy of mass gathering medicine in Expo 2005 Aichi Japan.Jpn J Disast Med. 2006; 10: 187
Annual Report on Development of Emergency Services in Japan. Ambulance and Rescue Service Division, Fire and Disaster Management Defense Agency, Ministry of Home Affairs, Japan. 2005.
☆A Spanish translated version of the summary of this article appears as Appendix in the online version at 10.1016/j.resuscitation.2006.04.001.