Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Professor Edgar Alexander Pask.Curr. Anaesth. Crit. Care. 1998; 9: 156-160
The Nuffield Department of Anaesthetics 1937–1962, Oxford University Press, 1963.
Pask EA. Applications of Anaesthetic Techniques in Physiological Research, M.D. Thesis, University of Cambridge, 1946.
- Description of a simple and efficient method of performing artificial respirationin the human subject, to which is appended instructions for the treatment of the apparently drowned.Med. Chir. Trans. 1904; (Discussion 615–623): 609-614
Sir Edward Sharpey Schafer and his simple and efficient method of performimg artificial respiration, Resuscitation, 2004;61:113–6.
- Activation of the inert diaphragm by a gravity method.Lancet. 1932; 1: 995-997
- Eve's Rocking method of artificial respiration.Resuscitation. 2005; 65: 245-247
- Testing of lifejackets.Br. J. Ind. Med. 1957; 14: 168
- The early Newcastle respirators.CPD Anaesth. 2001; 33: 120-121
- The design of lifejackets.Br. Med. J. 1961; : 1140-1142