Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Trauma care systems in South Africa.Injury. 2003; 34: 704-708
- Trauma in South Africa.Int J Trauma Nurs. 2001; 7: 129-132
Ramokgopa G. Address by Gauteng Health MEC Gwen Ramokgopa at the Emergency medical Services Open Day in Mogale City. Department of Health; April 2002. http://www.gpg.gov.za/docs/sp/2002/sp0429.html.
Gauteng Province. Emergency Medical Services Database.
- The malignant epidemic – changing patterns of trauma.S Afr Med J. 2002; 92: 798-802
- Evaluation of rural ambulance services.World Health Forum. 1998; 19: 315-319
- The role of the ambulance service as part of the health profession.S Afr Med J. 1990; 78: 320-322
- Emergency medicine in the new South Africa.Ann Emerg Med. 1998; 3293: 367-372