Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Emergency medicine in France.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1998; 31: 116-120
- Advantages and limitations of medical dispatching: the French view.Eur. J. Emerg. Med. 1995; 3: 153-159
- Telephone-assisted Heimlich maneuver.Ann. Emerg. Med. 2000; 36: 171
- A survey of out-of-hospital emergency intubations in the French Prehospital Medical System: a multicenter study.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1998; 32: 454-460
- Benefit of active compression–decompression cardiopulmonary resuscitation as a prehospital advanced cardiac life support. A randomized multicenter study.Circulation. 1997; 95: 955-961