Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- Effect of moderate hypothermia on systemic and internal jugular plasma IL-6 levels after traumatic brain injury in humans.J. Neurotrauma. 1999; 16: 225-232
- Moderate hypothermia improves imbalances of thromboxane A2 and prostaglandin I2 production after traumatic brain injury in humans.Critic. Care Med. 2000; 28: 3902-3906
- Treatment of traumaric brain injury with moderate hypothermia.N. Engl. J. Med. 1997; 336: 540-546
The Hypothermia After Cardiac Arrest Study Group. Mild therapeutic hypothermia to improve the neurologic outcome after cardiac arrest. N Engl J Med 21Feb2002;346:549–56.
- Activated cytokine production in patients with accidental hypothermia.Resuscitation. 1999; 41: 263-268
- Explaining interindividual variability of docetaxel pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics in Asians through phenotyping and genotyping strategies.J. Clin. Oncol. 2002; 20: 3683-3690
- Moderate hypothermia in patients with severe head injury cerebral and extracerebral effects.J. Neurosurg. 1996; 85: 533-541
Aibiki M, Kawaguchi S, Umegaki O, Ogura S, Kawai N, Kinoshita Y, Yokono S. Intravascular volume expansion during therapeutic moderate hypothermia for brain-injured patients: preliminary report. In: Hayashi N, editors. Brain Hypothermia. Tokyo: Springer; 2000. p. 161–8.
- The suppressive effects of lipopolysaccharide-induced acute phase response on hepatic cytochrome P450-dependent drug metabolism in rabbits.J. Vet. Pharmacol. Ther. 1999; 22: 87-95
- Simultaneous determination of levomepromazine, midazolam and their major metabolites in human plasma by reversed-phase liquid chromatography.J. Chromatogr. B Analyt. Technol. Biomed. Life Sci. 2003; 791: 389-398
- A pharmacokinetic analysis program (multi) for microcomputer.J. Pharmacobiodyn. 1981; 4: 879-885
- Population pharmacokinetics of midazolam administered by target controlled infusion for sedation following coronary artery bypass grafting.Anesthesiology. 1998; 89: 1418-1429
- A double-blind, randomized comparison of i.v. lorazepam versus midazolam for sedation of ICU patients via a pharmacologic model.Anesthesiology. 2001; 95: 286-298
- Role of temperature on protein and mRNA cytochrome P450 3A (CYP3A) isozymes expression and midazolam oxidation by cultured rat precision-cut liver slices.Biochem. Pharmacol. 2002; 64: 633-643
- The influence of parecoxib, a parenteral cyclooxygenase-2 specific inhibitor, on the pharmacokinetics and clinical effects of midazolam.Anesth. Anaig. 2002; 95: 667-673
- Critic. Care Med. 2000; 28: 3854-3860
- Midazolam for continuous sedation in Japanese critical care patients phase II study.J. Int. Med. Res. 2001; 29: 342-348
- Clin. Pharmacokinet. 2001; 40: 833-868
- The importance of antibiotic pharmacokinetics in critical illness.Am. J. Surg. 1996; 172: 205-255
Benet LZ, Kroetz DL, Sheiner LB. Pharmacokinetics. In: Hardinan et al., editors. Good and Gilman’s the pharmacological basis of therapeutics, 9th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill; 1990. p. 3–28.
- The effect of age on the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of midazolam.J. Clin. Pharmacol. Ther. 1999; 65: 630-639
- Peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptors and diazepam binding inhibitor-like immunoreactivity distribution in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells.Immunopharmacology. 1993; 25: 163-178
- Effects of intravenous anesthetics on bacterial elimination in human blood in vitro.Acta Anaesthesiol. Scand. 1998; 42: 518-526
- Reversible hypophosphatemia during moderate hypothermia therapy for brain-injured patients.Critic. Care Med. 2001; 29: 1726-1730