Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Johansen SH. Introduction. In: Knudsen J, editors. Henning Ruben on his 60th Birthday—Biography, Bibliography and a selection of Publications 1948–1973. Copenhagen: M Mohr and Co; 1974.
- Traek fra den nyere anaesthesiologie.Ugeskr Laeger. 1948; 110 (in Danish): 849-853
- Anaesthetisten i neurokirurgica.Nord. Med. 1949; 42 (in Norwegian): 1503-1508
- Effect of cocaine on cardiac automaticity in the dog.J. Pharmacol. Exp. Ther. 1952; 106: 55-61
- Simple and accurate infusion mechanism for syringes.Acta Pharmacol. Toxicol. 1953; 9: 199-200
Ruben H. Anaesthesia and Resuscitation Equipment I happened to be involved with. In: Ruprecht J, Van Lieburg MJ, Lee JA, Erdmann W, editors. Anaesthesia—Essays on its History. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer; 1985.
- Multipurpose anaesthesia valve.Nord. Med. 1953; 50 (in Danish): 1242-1243
- New anaesthetic valve with possibilities for extensive application.Ugeskr Laeger. 1954; 116 (in Danish): 297-300
- Effective suction pump independent of installations.Ugeskr Laeger. 1957; 118 (in Danish): 1252-1254
- A new apparatus for artificial ventilation.Ugeskr Laeger. 1957; 119 (in Danish): 14-16
Editorial. American Society of Anesthesiology Newsletter, August, 1964.
- A comparison of the mouth-to-mouth and mouth-to-airway methods of artificial respiration with the chest-pressure arm-lift methods.N. Eng. J. Med. 1958; 258: 671-677
- Manual versus mouth-to-mouth methods of artificial respiration.Anesthesiology. 1958; 19: 111-112
- Rescue breathing. A modification.Lancet. 1959; ii: 69
- Head tilt method of oral resuscitation.JAMA. 1960; 172: 812-815
- X ray study of passage of air through the pharynx in anaesthetized patients.Lancet. 1960; I: 849-851
- Artificial respiration. Improving laymens ability in the performance of artificial respiration without apparatus.Ugeskr Laeger. 1960; 122 (in Danish): 215-219
- New anaesthesia circle: intermittently closed system.Nord. Med. 1969; 82 (in Danish): 1316-1318
- Universal anaesthesia with automatic dumping.Ugeskr Laeger. 1981; 143 (in Danish): 2719-2721
- Anaesthesia system with eliminated spill valve adjustment and without lung rupture risk.Acta Anaesthesiol. Scand. 1984; 28: 310-314
- A Citation for Honorary Membership of the European Resuscitation Council.Resuscitation. 1994; 28: 181-182