Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Closed-chest cardiac massage.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1960; 173: 1064-1067
- Resuscitation in the hospital: differential relationships between age and survival across rhythms.Critical Care Med. 1999; 27: 2137-2141
- Recommended guidelines for reviewing, reporting, and conducting research on in-hospital resuscitation: the in-hospital Utstein style.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1997; 29: 650-679
- In-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a 30-year review.J. Am. Board Family Phys. 1993; 6: 91-101
- In-house cardiopulmonary resuscitation–after a quarter of a century.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1987; 16: 1365-1368
- Predicting survival from in-hospital CPR: meta-analysis and validation of a prediction model.J. Gen. Intern. Med. 1993; 8: 347-353
- In-hospital cardiac arrest.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1993; 22: 113-117
- The impact of advanced cardiac life support training on resuscitation efforts and survival in a rural hospital.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1997; 29: 529-533
- Functional status among survivors of in-hospital cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Arch. Intern. Med. 1997; 157: 72-76
- Quality of life after cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Chest. 1994; 106: 524-530
- Outcomes of resuscitative efforts at Wild Rose Hospital.Wisconsin Med. J. 1994; 93: 55-57
- Predicting in-hospital mortality during cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Resuscitation. 1996; 33: 13-17
Terrace, IL. Comprehensive accreditation manual for hospitals. Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, 1996.
- Benefits of training physicians in advanced cardiac life support.Chest. 1986; 89: 512-516
- The efficacy of an ACLS training program for resuscitation from cardiac arrest in a rural community.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1994; 23: 56-59
- ACLS–does it really work?.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1994; 23: 1037-1041
- Cummins R. Textbook of advanced cardiac life support. American Heart Association, Dallas1994
- Cost/benefit analysis of cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a comprehensive study, Part II.Nursing Manage. 1992; 23: 44-51
- The epidemiology of found experiments.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1995; 273: 1221