Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiac Care. Recommendations of the 1992 National Conference. J Am Med Assoc 1992;268(16):2171–2302.
European Resuscitation Council. Guidelines for Resuscitation, June 1996.
- Changes in the pharmacotherapy of CPR.Heart Lung. 1993; 22: 548-553
- The next chapter in the high-dose epinephrine story: infavorable neurologic outcomes?.Ann. Intern. Med. 1998; 129: 501-502
- High-dose versus standard-dose epinephrine treatment of cardiac arrest after failure of standard therapy.Pharmacotherapy. 1997; 17: 242-247
- CPR and high dose epinephrine.Resuscitation. 1993; 25: 283-284
- High dose epinephrine.Am. J. Emerg. Med. 1993; 11: 423-426
- Potential complications of high dose epinephrine therapy in patients resuscitated from cardiac arrest.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1991; 265: 1117-1122
- Four case studies: high dose epinephrine in CA.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1990; 19: 322-326
- A comparison of repeated high dose and repeated standard dose of epinephrine for cardiac arrest outside the hospital.N. Engl. J. Med. 1998; 339: 1595-1601
- Standard dose versus repeated high dose of epinephrine in cardiac arrest outside the hospital.Resuscitation. 1995; 29: 3-9
- High dose epinephrine in adult cardiac arrest.N. Engl. J. Med. 1992; 327: 1045-1050
- A comparison of standard dose and high dose epinephrine in cardiac arrest outside the hospital.N. Engl. J. Med. 1992; 327: 1051-1055
- A randomised clinical trial of high dose epinephrine and norepinephrine versus standard dose epinephrine in pre-hospital cardiac arrest.J. Am. Med. Assoc. 1992; 268: 2667-2672
- Comparison of standard and high dose adrenaline in the resuscitation of asystolie and electromechanical dissociation.Acta Anaesthesiol. Scand. 1991; 35: 253-256
- High dose adrenaline in adult in-hospital asystolie CPR: a double blind randomised trial.Anaesth. Intensive Care. 1993; 21: 192-196
Martens PR, Mullie A, et al. The availability of 10 mg epinephrine vials for cardiac arrest: a retrospective analysis. Resuscitation 1991;22:219–228.
- High dose and standard dose adrenaline do not alter survival, compared with placebo, in cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 1995; 30: 243-249
- Which dosage concept for adrenaline is correct in cardiopulmonary resuscitation? A data ananlysis of preclinical resuscitations.Anasthesiol. Intensivmed. Notf.Med. Schmerzther. 1995; 30: 350-356
- High dose epinephrine improves the ROSC rates in human victims of CA.Ann. Emerg. Med. 1991; 20: 722-725
- Prehospital administration of high-dose epinephrine.Ann. J. Emerg. Med. 1994; 12: 688-689
- Recommended guidelines for uniform reporting of data from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: the Utstein style.Circulation. 1991; 84: 960-975
- Adrenaline dosage during CPR: a critical review.Eur. J. Emerg. Med. 1994; 1: 149-153
- Adrenaline, cardiac arrest, and evidence based medicine.J. Accid. Emerg. Med. 1996; 13: 243-247
- Adverse effect of early high dose adrenaline on outcome of VF.Lancet. 1988; 2: 66-68
- The controversies in CPR on high-dose epinephrine still continue.Crit. Care Med. 1994; 22: 194-195
- New developments in CPR.Ann. Fr. Phys. 1991; 43: 832-844
- High dose epinephrine therapy and other advances in treating CA.West J. Med. 1990; 152: 697-700
- A comparison of standard cardiopulmonary resuscitation and active-compression resuscitation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N. Engl. J. Med. 1999; 341: 569-575
- Amiodarone for resuscitation after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest due to ventricular fibrillation.N. Engl. J. Med. 1999; 341: 871-878
- Why do we need a large multi-centric database for clinical out-of-hospital cardiac arrest research?.Resuscitation. 1997; 27: 86-87