Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest patients in Sweden.Resuscitation. 2000; 47: 59-70
- Predicting survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a graphic model.Ann Emerg Med. 1993; 22: 1652-1658
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by bystanders with chest compression only (SOS-KANTO): an observational study.Lancet. 2007; 369: 920-926
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2010 Section 1. Executive summary.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 1219-1276
- A reappraisal of mouth-to-mouth ventilation during bystander-initiated cardiopulmonary resuscitation. A statement for healthcare professionals from the Ventilation Working Group of the Basic Life Support and Pediatric Life Support Subcommittees, American Heart Association.Circulation. 1997; 96: 2102-2112
- Randomised controlled trials of staged teaching for basic life support: 2. Comparison of CPR performance and skill retention using either staged instruction or conventional training.Resuscitation. 2001; 50: 27-37
- European Resuscitation Council Guidelines for Resuscitation 2005. Section 2. Adult basic life support and use of automated external defibrillators.Resuscitation. 2005; 67: S7-S23
- Attitudes of BCLS instructors about mouth-to-mouth resuscitation during the AIDS epidemic.Ann Emerg Med. 1990; 19: 151-156
- CPR with chest compression alone or with rescue breathing.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 423-433
- At what age can schoolchildren provide effective chest compressions? An observational study from the Heartstart UK schools training programme.BMJ. 2007; 334: 1201
- Disseminating cardiopulmonary resuscitation training by distributing 35,000 personal manikins among school children.Circulation. 2007; 116: 1380-1385
- Compression-only CPR or standard CPR in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 434-442
- Statistical tests with accurate size and power for balanced linear mixed models.Stat Med. 2007; 26: 3639-3660
- The analysis of repeated measures designs in medical research.Stat Med. 1984; 3: 185-195
- Statistical power and effect sizes of clinical neuropsychology research.J Clin Exp Neuropsychol. 2001; 23: 399-406
- The addition of voice prompts to audiovisual feedback and debriefing does not modify CPR quality or outcomes in out of hospital cardiac arrest – a prospective, randomized trial.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 257-262
- Evaluation of staff's retention of ACLS and BLS skills.Resuscitation. 2008; 78: 59-65
- Retention of CPR performance in anaesthetists.Resuscitation. 2006; 68: 101-108
☆A Spanish translated version of the abstract of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2012.01.020.