Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Resuscitation
- ACC/AHA 2007 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non-st-elevation myocardial infarction: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on practice guidelines (writing committee to revise the 2002 guidelines for the management of patients with unstable angina/non-st-elevation myocardial infarction) developed in collaboration with the American College of Emergency Physicians, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons Endorsed by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation and the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine.Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2007; 50: e1-157
- Guidelines for the diagnosis and treatment of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes. The Task Force for the diagnosis and treatment of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromes of the European Society of Cardiology.European Heart Journal. 2007; 28: 1598-1660
- The rational clinical examination: is this patient having a myocardial infarction.JAMA. 1998; 280: 1256-1263
- Signs and symptoms in diagnosing acute myocardial infarction and acute coronary syndrome: a diagnostic meta-analysis.British Journal of General Practice. 2008; 58: e1-e8
- Value and limitations of chest pain history in the evaluation of patients with suspected acute coronary syndromes.Journal of the American Medical Association. 2005; 294: 2623-2629
- Bedside diagnosis of coronary artery disease: a systematic review.American Journal of Medicine. 2004; 117: 334-343
- A neural computational aid to the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction.Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2002; 39: 366-373
- Triage of patients for a rapid (5-minute) electrocardiogram: a rule based on presenting chief complaints.Annals of Emergency Medicine. 2000; 36: 554-560
- Clinical predictors of acute coronary syndromes in patients with undifferentiated chest pain.QJM. 2003; 96: 893-898
- How useful are clinical features in the diagnosis of acute, undifferentiated chest pain?.Academic Emergency Medicine. 2002; 9: 203-208
- Is the radiation of chest pain a useful indicator of myocardial infarction? A prospective study of 541 patients.Accident & Emergency Nursing. 2002; 10: 2-9
- Chest pain in hospitalized patients: cause-specific and gender-specific differences.Journal of Women's Health. 2002; 11: 719-727
- Clinical features of Emergency Department patients presenting with symptoms suggestive of acute cardiac ischemia: a multicenter study.Journal of Thrombosis & Thrombolysis. 1998; 6: 63-74
Department of Health. The National Health Service Strategic Tracing Service database. National Health Service Strategic Tracing Service [2009 [cited 2009 July 5]. Available from: URL:http://www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/systemsandservices/nsts.
- Sample size and optimal designs for reliability studies.Statistics in Medicine. 1998; 17: 101-110
- On behalf of the Joint ESC/ACCF/AHA/WHF Task Force for the Redefinition of Myocardial Infarction. Universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2007; 116: 2634-2653
- Myocardial infarction redefined—A consensus document of The Joint European Society of Cardiology/American College of Cardiology Committee for the redefinition of myocardial infarction.European Heart Journal. 2000; 21: 1502-1513
- The measurement of observer agreement for categorical data.Biometrics. 1977; 33: 159-174
- Prevalence of atypical chest pain descriptions in a population from the southern United States.The American Journal of the Medical Sciences. 1999; 318: 142
- Atypical presentations among medicare beneficiaries with unstable angina pectoris.American Journal of Cardiology. 2003; 90: 118-119
- Time course of sympathetic neural hyperactivity after uncomplicated acute myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2002; 106: 793-797
- Increased cardiac sympathetic nerve activity following acute myocardial infarction in a sheep model.The Journal of Physiology. 2005; 565: 325-333
☆A Spanish translated version of the summary of this article appears as Appendix in the final online version at doi:10.1016/j.resuscitation.2009.11.014.